B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

I feel so sorry for Holly. I know many of you will dispute this, but I don't think Holly has very many orgasms, if any. She seems to struggle now AND in the past. I have commented about this before. I think she struggles because she doesn't have that exact sexual picture in her mind that will get her over the top. She needs some mental thought that really turns her on to the point she can think about this in order to get over the top to achieve that orgasm. And if or when she does, she will go nuts and have many more. 

• Confused 4

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I feel so sorry for Holly. I know many of you will dispute this, but I don't think Holly has very many orgasms, if any. She seems to struggle now AND in the past. I have commented about this before. I think she struggles because she doesn't have that exact sexual picture in her mind that will get her over the top. She needs some mental thought that really turns her on to the point she can think about this in order to get over the top to achieve that orgasm. And if or when she does, she will go nuts and have many more. 

Are we watching the same site?!  Holly most certainly orgasms, in fact I've just finished watching an excellent example from before she went to sleep last night.  In all seriousness, I'd be interested to hear what makes you think that she doesn't.  Do you really think she's faking them all?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Are we watching the same site?!  Holly most certainly orgasms, in fact I've just finished watching an excellent example from before she went to sleep last night.  In all seriousness, I'd be interested to hear what makes you think that she doesn't.  Do you really think she's faking them all?

I just watched the one from last night and at 23:14 or so it appeared she had a nice orgasm. It's not something I see very often.