B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

I read some comments about a bucket. I posted a comment in the past about B6.

I have not thought about RLC getting to this level of being CHEAP and keep Harley & Fiora in this apartment. All other Barcelona apartments have more than one bathroom.  I don't know when RLC will close this apartment and move Harley & Fiora to a nicer and better apartment. Why it is taking RLC SO LONG to do that ??? Please don't tell me that they have been looking for an apartment.   What kind of apartment that they have been looking for in the last 3 months. ??

Again, RLC needs to stop being CHEAP and move the B6 girls.  Even if it will cost RLC some money to terminate the lease for B6 early.

More visitors ..They keep on having one of the most interesting apartments to watch and they have to “ invent “ ways to make the apartment look comfortable ..imagine again if the guests want to stay and Fiora wants to sleep ..Bring more pee buckets or find something in case of emergency 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

Harley ….. Can it be another fantastic surprise ..? One of the best tenants with no actual bed in the worst apartment and with a mouse almost walking on her ..There are simply no words for this RIDICULOUS RLC BEHAVIOR and to her superior dealing with the subject , she’s quiet and not in a complaining or angry mood , she simply tries to enjoy what she has …Harley , BIG RESPECT 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏

• Like 1