RLC - Why do so many couple pull out / withdraw before ejaculation in RLC?

Ups54645

Hi - Have watched RLC for a fair while now. When a couple is having sex, i notice that the guys all pull out and ejaculate outside / on the woman.

Is this a generation thing (I'm in my late 40s and married so maybe this is a trend for people in their 20s)?  Do any men in RLC ejaculate inside the woman? Why is pulling out so common on these cams?

When I have sex and the time is up, I just naturally ejaculate inside my wife. 

Just now, Ups54645 said:

Hi - Have watched RLC for a fair while now. When a couple is having sex, i notice that the guys all pull out and ejaculate outside / on the woman.

Is this a generation thing (I'm in my late 40s and married so maybe this is a trend for people in their 20s)?  Do any men in RLC ejaculate inside the woman? Why is pulling out so common on these cams?

They don't want babies,then they are daddy's and have to keep up their children .In this case they will be removed from rlc so no paycheck.there was a case some time back it actually happened on rlc ( don't remember their name's)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

They don't want babies,then they are daddy's and have to keep up their children .In this case they will be removed from rlc so no paycheck.there was a case some time back it actually happened on rlc ( don't remember their name's)

So you think its contraception / birth control and the women aren't on the pill or any other method?

That's the answer I would go with. They are still chancing it by not covering their stump before they hump. 

The prego couple were Max and Laura. They were also famous for having Meer Cat. That was Foamy's favorite house cat.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ups54645 said:

you should watch Martina and Alberto 😉

49 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

As much as I used to like her, (Martina) she just lays there like a dead fish. Just my opinion, that's all. But she is still hot as hell to look at!

RLC ruined any chance of me ever signing on with them. 

it's because you aren't watching closely 

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's because you aren't watching closely 

No moos, you have it wrong. I'm not watching at all, because there's nothing to see unless you pay and I'm not going to pay.

I'm a cheap son of a bitch and proud of it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

No moos, you have it wrong. I'm not watching at all, because there's nothing to see unless you pay and I'm not going to pay.

I'm a cheap son of a bitch and proud of it.

I know it, but in this case how do you issue an opinion on a person you don't look at and don't know?
That's what I'm having trouble understanding, especially since you're not the only one doing it.
Personally, I do not watch VHTV participants and therefore I would not allow myself to give an opinion on them and their life since I do not know the subject