Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

Hey, I want to say to all, I am not nor ever have been critical of SG or G-H. I appreciate what they contribute, okay.

IF I spoke Russian I wouldn't make the false assumptions I have made while trying to understand what in the hell is going on in Leora's world which I $$$ subscribe to.

Please guys, I mean and never have meant any disrespect to either of you.

Max

• Like 1

Max Ragnar
Posted 2 hours ago

Not my intention at all. You speak Russian most of us don't. We are left to body language interpretations without knowing what is said.

Perhaps you can allow a bit more info in before we speculate

Max,

there are various language translation softwares that can be located, downloaded, installed, and activated on most internet operating systems nowadays and have been for awhile now. Some softwares may only translate print or text, while others translate audio as well. Some can be located that are free to download and install, and some cost to do so. It seemed that some of the translation softwares that have costs associated with them, are probably better translation softwares that may be more accurate and that offer more than some of the translation softwares that are free to download as well.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Max Ragnar
Posted 2 hours ago

Not my intention at all. You speak Russian most of us don't. We are left to body language interpretations without knowing what is said.

Perhaps you can allow a bit more info in before we speculate

I think you gave me good advise, which I will take, Nich.

Thanks

Combien de membres de ce forum parle t'il couramment le russe

Et pourquoi ne pas créé un roulement a la semaine (par exemple )

Qui traduirait les choses les plus importantes ( évidemment )

Ce qui aiderais beaucoup la compréantion du déroulement

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I think you gave me good advise, which I will take, Nich.

Thanks

Those were some of your recent comments from thread #32. I was in the middle of mentioning about availabilities of various translation softwares in response to those comments and you replied before I finished typing in my response.