Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There is a clear reason why there is a Cult of Kira, and why their forum thread remains active long after they are gone from VH.  The highlighted images should explain.  These girls were real.  They were the real thing.  For over 10 years across two platforms.  I think a lot of us miss that instant reality.  

But they continue to be real, beyond the camera.  There is positive life after VH, and it is good.  

There is only one other couple on VH that comes even close to the love and reality of Nina & Kira. 

That's Kristy & Tim.  No bullshit, no scripts.  Just living and loving life, and each other.  A LOT lol.  

Would be interesting if N&K and K&T would have dinner together sometime....... 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

There is a clear reason why there is a Cult of Kira, and why their forum thread remains active long after they are gone from VH.  The highlighted images should explain.  These girls were real.  They were the real thing.  For over 10 years across two platforms.  I think a lot of us miss that instant reality.  

But they continue to be real, beyond the camera.  There is positive life after VH, and it is good.  

There is only one other couple on VH that comes even close to the love and reality of Nina & Kira. 

That's Kristy & Tim.  No bullshit, no scripts.  Just living and loving life, and each other.  A LOT lol.  

Would be interesting if N&K and K&T would have dinner together sometime....... 

İnteresting

23 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Sturm, long time. Hope you're doing great. You're probably gearing up for snow plowing, or close to it. I don't know if you knew, but K & N have a Patreon channel where you can keep up with their lives with their son. It's a $25/month buy-in, which I can't afford, but I know you can. Here's the link. Enjoy.

WWW.PATREON.COM

Become a patron of N&K today: Get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and...

17 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Sturm, long time. Hope you're doing great. You're probably gearing up for snow plowing, or close to it. I don't know if you knew, but K & N have a Patreon channel where you can keep up with their lives with their son. It's a $25/month buy-in, which I can't afford, but I know you can. Here's the link. Enjoy.

WWW.PATREON.COM

Become a patron of N&K today: Get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and...

Looks like they had a price increase.  $36 a month.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...