Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But she’s studying the Czech language so she can remain in Europe  by becoming a citizen and the only way to achieve it is what has been explained .. I don’t invent things from my mind . 

I don’t force anyone reading my posts . I am only commenting and posting in a place that it is called forum and this is the purpose that it serves , I don’t understand what different thing I do than masterchef’s posts for example in this thread . 

I don’t insult either Leora or any forum member , if I piss off the readers there’s nothing I can do about it . 

maybe you can highlight the numbers every hundred or so we get a rest 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

maybe you can highlight the numbers every hundred or so we get a rest 😁

As I said , every time masterchef posts , I do the same 😁 , like this I can keep easily the numbers . 

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I said , every time masterchef posts , I do the same 😁 , like this I can keep easily the numbers . 

But why? no one cares mate

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

But why? no one cares mate

But if no one cares , why keep on commenting over a statistic projection and speaking about it ? Personally , if I don’t care about something , I ignore it . It is just numbers posted here , exactly like Pulo posts the daily resume for example .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

But if no one cares , why keep on commenting over a statistic projection and speaking about it ? Personally , if I don’t care about something , I ignore it . It is just numbers posted here , exactly like Pulo posts the daily resume for example .

Because I get PM's complaining about it. Your a good guy so I'm trying to help you.

Just let it go we all get your point and give it a break for a while.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Because I get PM's complaining about it. Your a good guy so I'm trying to help you.

Just let it go we all get your point and give it a break for a while.

Thanks for the concern , I have always been sharing respected chats and opinions here with you . I have been called many things in this topic , characterizations and adjectives or nouns by forum members  only because since the summer of 2020 mostly , I have grown the idea in my mind that Leora is taking advantage of her RLC presence and personally isn’t contributing to the definition of the site “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ . I have commented , posted and expressed my opinions about it and only till recently I furiously answered back to the guy that goes here by the name of Nicholas with the same attitude , which was totally unacceptable for the way I am as a person and shouldn’t have happened and of course masterchef that I have though no regrets of characterizing him for obvious reasons . 

I am saying things my own way and what can we do ? The power of democracy is to be able and express our opinions no matter how we agree or disagree with someone else . Whenever I am seeing things that Leora pleases me , I express it with admiration , one of it being recently the finally visiting / opening her apartment to a guest , something that was for months a reason I was complaining that she wasn’t doing .

It’s more worrying telling me that you get PMs while everyone who does so can easily post his / her opinion here and discuss about it with me since obviously we don’t agree . But being so easy to characterize a forum member publicly with insults and so difficult to share a counter opinion with reasonable arguments that need to send a PM complaining for a forum member , perhaps this says a lot of things if you allow me to say this . 

That’s all I have to say about it , my forum presence and the ability I have to comment on a product and service I am watching and paying for it for my own reasons and with the absolute right I have to judge in any way I want any of the tenants by respecting the CC’s site rules is my own business . I have never in my almost 20k posts insulted a tenant and I will continue expressing my thoughts in ways that respect the site , the other members and anyone who simply reads but I will never back off and being told to express my opinions in ways that favors a tenant because other people aren’t pleased with it 😊, this would mean another “ dark time “ in the year 2022 like the ones we here in Europe and ultimately the most parts of the world currently experience indirectly. 

Thanks for your concern again . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Max. I've been around here and there, were just missing each other, how's everything with you?

Physical therapy, and wasting (how true, huh) my down time on the forum  😉

You're well I assume? You cam PM me if it's more than a yes or no.

What did you think of Zena and her potential?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/1/2022 at 10:47 AM, Max Ragnar said:

Physical therapy, and wasting (how true, huh) my down time on the forum  😉

You're well I assume? You cam PM me if it's more than a yes or no.

What did you think of Zena and her potential?

Hey bud, why are you in physical therapy? I've had a few rehabs myself.

Thank you very much for a very nice bate with your little friend Mr.Black,loved it.Today you were very loudl  when you reached your orgasm,loved

that too.So keep iup the good work,girl and keep them coming.Love you always my beautiful queen and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2