Alma & Stefan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here s some of the action between the two last night. pretty hot but overall didnt last long.

It started off pretty sadly at first. Alma was crying and arguing with Stefan (I believe abt him spending too much on his computer and not paying attention to him). After they seemed to have calmed down and ready to sleep but all of the sudden they both got up to clean him (washing his dick) her (shaving then washing her pussy).

Not much but enjoy :)

thanks where is video?

I was watching the hall cam (I only have the free cams) a few nights ago.  Alma started to cry in the front room she went into the bedroom and Stefan followed.  I thought I heard a slap then something broke.  Alma went out to get something to clean it it with.  Then I left I wonder if it was the same night.

Guest 862286

Yesterday i watched Alma get up then shortly after Stefan got up and went to the washroom, brushed teeth then applied some cream or something to his dick. Whats up with that? Does he have some kinda infection or something? Maybe he's been cheating on her will some scanky ditch pig and now all he can do is clap...LOL... 8)

Yesterday i watched Alma get up then shortly after Stefan got up and went to the washroom, brushed teeth then applied some cream or something to his dick. Whats up with that? Does he have some kinda infection or something? Maybe he's been cheating on her will some scanky ditch pig and now all he can do is clap...LOL... 8)

Could be a yeast infection dude.  I've seen Alma scratching her pussy a lot through her panties (itching is one of the symptoms).  Which means that both would have to use an antifungal cream to cure it.  It's not serious though and it could be caused by something as simple as sticking a lollipop in her quim.  Yeast love sugar, lol  :P

Guest NullBurner

I'm happy to see the sofa much closer to the cam, wich will give us a much better view of her heroic body, thx Alma :-)

thx calang for the pics.

Guest enzoeye

lovely backside

I was enjoying that last night myself. She is doing stuff in the kitchen in the a thong right now :)