Katie & Adam (2022) #1

I'm not particularly a fan of the cam layout of this place but I like this one directly over the table. Call me a saddo but I'm a foody and like to see what the apts are eating. I wish we had the old cam back above Martina and Albertos place...a bit of Spanish cuisine 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One more confirmation today that there’s not a netter cocksucker in whole of RLC apartments than Katie ..She , alongside Ulyana and Masha are the MASTERS …But Katie’s skills are beyond questioning ..

As for the reason that this apartment isn’t getting the attention that perhaps deserves , I believe it happens the most awkward and at the same time controversial thing as per RLC rules …I think this apartment is a “ popularity victim “because this couple is by far the most natural living couple and tenants of everyone , everywhere .They have a complete normal life , woth lots of friends , the parents visiting , sex life could be more but it seems they are for a long time together and they feather have quality than quantity , they cook , the place is clean , it is a pure natural daily life routine couple with the only perhaps “ not normal “ being that both seem to be unemployed but apparently the financial doesn’t seem to be a problem ..

As a conclusion , being the only normal couple both in daily routine life aspects , habits and interests , it automatically works against them as we the viewers , we are waiting the unexpected , the not normal , the threesomes , the lesbians , the massages , the masturbations ..It isn’t perhaps a coincidence that the most posts in this topic occurred on the dat that Katie and her friend were getting really close and horny in front of a speechless and surprised or not knowing what to do Adam …Katie is a continuous hiring  sex machine in my opinion , a woman who has done a lot and knows even more and we haven’t still seen all of what she can possibly do …

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One more confirmation today that there’s not a netter cocksucker in whole of RLC apartments than Katie ..She , alongside Ulyana and Masha are the MASTERS …But Katie’s skills are beyond questioning ..

As for the reason that this apartment isn’t getting the attention that perhaps deserves , I believe it happens the most awkward and at the same time controversial thing as per RLC rules …I think this apartment is a “ popularity victim “because this couple is by far the most natural living couple and tenants of everyone , everywhere .They have a complete normal life , woth lots of friends , the parents visiting , sex life could be more but it seems they are for a long time together and they feather have quality than quantity , they cook , the place is clean , it is a pure natural daily life routine couple with the only perhaps “ not normal “ being that both seem to be unemployed but apparently the financial doesn’t seem to be a problem ..

As a conclusion , being the only normal couple both in daily routine life aspects , habits and interests , it automatically works against them as we the viewers , we are waiting the unexpected , the not normal , the threesomes , the lesbians , the massages , the masturbations ..It isn’t perhaps a coincidence that the most posts in this topic occurred on the dat that Katie and her friend were getting really close and horny in front of a speechless and surprised or not knowing what to do Adam …Katie is a continuous hiring  sex machine in my opinion , a woman who has done a lot and knows even more and we haven’t still seen all of what she can possibly do …

besides that she's really pissed off at adam

29 minutes ago, sigfried said:

besides that she's really pissed off at adam

They have something unique , I see it again for the second time tonight , it usually  happens to couples which have unlimited sex imagination and try new things , maybe in this way they extend their relationship concerning the sex part , obviously , I am talking about the sex role playing game .. Both of them got dressed and they engage again in a sex game , they started with a handshake , playing  the role of two “ unknowns “ and ending it with a seduction in a wild one night stand fuck of sorts .. To me , it is something unique watching something different and a completely improvising sexual game , fantastic ..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They have something unique , I see it again for the second time tonight , it usually  happens to couples which have unlimited sex imagination and try new things , maybe in this way they extend their relationship concerning the sex part , obviously , I am talking about the sex role playing game .. Both of them got dressed and they engage again in a sex game , they started with a handshake , playing  the role of two “ unknowns “ and ending it with a seduction in a wild one night stand fuck of sorts .. To me , it is something unique watching something different and a completely improvising sexual game , fantastic ..

Better than the Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am you see mostly in the Barca apartments.  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Better than the Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am you see mostly in the Barca apartments.  :biggrin:

It is different at times and always a different thing is fun watching and it isn’t getting bored easily .. If they don’t fall in the same trap like for example Linda and Tibor currently are ( married couple , need to move on with their own private life away from cameras , make children if possible and want  ) , they might become a couple that can stay for a long time as well.