Katie & Adam (2022) #1

5 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Great new addition 3 males sitting and looking at their mobiles

it’s different 

I understand it's very early days, and I'm usually one to give new tenants a chance, but just based on the very little I've seen today, my 1st impressions of Adam is that he's a lazy slob...His partner goes off to work and his mates doss out at his all day in front of the TV drinking beer from 8.30 am...🥴

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I understand it's very early days, and I'm usually one to give new tenants a chance, but just based on the very little I've seen today, my 1st impressions of Adam is that he's a lazy slob...His partner goes off to work and his mates doss out at his all day in front of the TV drinking beer from 8.30 am...🥴

Yes me too, but wtf is this? First prize 🥇awarded for the dullest and most uninspiring apt on first full day. VERY VERY POOR START.👎

• Upvote 1

il y a 52 minutes, fisherman a dit :

Grande nouvelle addition 3 hommes assis et regardant leurs mobiles

c'est différent 

DDHM,  cela ne te dit rien ces trois gars assis dans le salon sur leur telephone, toi qui t'enthousiasme pour tout et rien .

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

was there suppossed to be a down side to any of what you just said,sounds like a great situation to me lol,not a lot different from Martina and Alburto actually except this guy actually has friends 😁

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

was there suppossed to be a down side to any of what you just said,sounds like a great situation to me lol,not a lot different from Martina and Alburto actually except this guy actually has friends 😁

And what  wild bunch they are...drinking, watching daytime TV and falling asleep on the sofa 😏

At least Alberto cleans, cooks, walks the dogs, works out and goes out on his bike...A shitload of differences from where I'm sitting. Of course, I might doing Adam a dis service...he might do all of this stuff...and more 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Last night I already called him a bum. Didn't know I was so right. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1