Katie & Adam (2022) #1

Another female guest , say whatever , if this continues , this might become one of the most favorite apartments . Totally surprised , fantastic for Prague past and present experiences of tenants apartments 😁

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

But does he ever leave the apt...At least Maksim was dragged out occasionally 😏

I wonder if it work colleague of Katie's...?

It's only three days since they turned on the cams. Let's see. In the first day both came back late and on their second day he spend most of the afternoon out, only his friend sleeping on the couch.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Already this bloke Adam is making Maksim look like he was the all energy non stop action man...😏

He may need a little help in the romance department but at least he's not laying in bed by himself jerking off all day...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It's only three days since they turned on the cams. Let's see. In the first day both came back late and on their second day he spend most of the afternoon out, only his friend sleeping on the couch.

It's early days, and I was a little unfair. It's just when I have tuned in he looks like he's slobbing around. Tbh though, the variety of guests already has been impressive...so keep them coming 😁

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's early days, and I was a little unfair. It's just when I have tuned in he looks like he's slobbing around. Tbh though, the variety of guests already has been impressive...so keep them coming 😁

Oh you are right and in the first day I called him a "bum", but I think that Maksim was a bigger bum than Adam. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

este piso solo tiene una habitacion , va a ser muy dificil ver alguna acción de los invitados , incluso ducharse o dormir .

It looks like they got a little larger living room and bedroom in place of a guest room. Anybody that wants to stay over will have to sleep on the sofa...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Quasi 6 giorni senza fare niente di sessuale penso sia un record per una nuova coppia su RLC.

She had her period when she entered the apartment , she’s not shy at all and very comfortable with the cameras . Her BJ was more than impressive 😇