B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

I read on here many of the comments made today and I want to comment on them.

1) There will be some possible changes in the next few days. Will this include moving Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora and Harley to the imaginable new apartment/villa which is close to B4 ? 😉 

2) The owners of RLC are Russians which I don't think so. Maybe the first owners of RLC who started the business were Russians but there was a change in ownership in 2017 and in my own opinion is that there was another change in the ownership in the last 3 or 4 months of last year. I concluded this from the type of decisions that were made by RLC.

3) With the sad events happening in Ukraine and the opening of the new apartment in Prague, it tells me that RLC might be going in a different direction and not relying on bringing girls from Russia or Ukraine because of the difficulty of travel these days and sadly this will go on for awhile. I guess we will know more about where RLC opens new apartments (if any).

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read on here many of the comments made today and I want to comment on them.

1) There will be some possible changes in the next few days. Will this include moving Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora and Harley to the imaginable new apartment/villa which is close to B4 ? 😉 

2) The owners of RLC are Russians which I don't think so. Maybe the first owners of RLC who started the business were Russians but there was a change in ownership in 2017 and in my own opinion is that there was another change in the ownership in the last 3 or 4 months of last year. I concluded this from the type of decisions that were made by RLC.

3) With the sad events happening in Ukraine and the opening of the new apartment in Prague, it tells me that RLC might be going in a different direction and not relying on bringing girls from Russia or Ukraine because of the difficulty of travel these days and sadly this will go on for awhile. I guess we will know more about where RLC opens new apartments (if any).

I said it even before all this. If RLC want reproduce what it had with the apartments in Russia the company should focus on Prague.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I said it even before all this. If RLC want reproduce what it had with the apartments in Russia the company should focus on Prague.

Yes, RLC should use a different plan in opening new apartments in other cities given the ongoing sad events and the madness of Putin in Ukraine if they want to survive becaase I think they will have hard time bringing girls from Ukraine or Russia.

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, RLC should use a different plan in opening new apartments in other cities given the ongoing sad events and the madness of Putin in Ukraine if they want to survive becaase I think they will have hard time bringing girls from Ukraine or Russia.

Ukraine people  will be very easy in EU for quite some according to EU measures for these people .But nothing can replace that thousands , perhaps millions lost their places within one night 😔 .

What I don't understand is whether something about Spain or not. Masha and Leora don't seem to have been touched by it.

And not all the other girls seem in the same situation as the quartet (unless they are Ukrainian). 

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What I don't understand is whether something about Spain or not. Masha and Leora don't seem to have been touched by it.

And not all the other girls seem in the same situation as the foursome (unless they are Ukrainian). 

I sincerely think that Masha and Leora have had a European passport for the time they have been in Europe and therefore do not depend on a visa

The only people concerned are the girls of B2 and maybe also Karol, the rest are Ukrainians

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And not all the other girls seem in the same situation as the quartet (unless they are Ukrainian). 

It is probably probable that Masha has been granted a residence permit or citizenship in the EU, since she could travel between the countries under Covid's extended border control.
Possibly that is the case for Leora as well?

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I sincerely think that Masha and Leora have had a European passport for the time they have been in Europe and therefore do not depend on a visa

How can Leora get a czech passport in only  2 years with no jobs and not married to a czech ?

• Like 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

How can Leora get a czech passport in only  2 years with no jobs and not married to a czech ?

Masha it's in the same situation. She is not married and has no real job. Leora at least the part time one has it. I guess Masha has a different visa because she speaks Italian well. 

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't know but that's what I thought I understood by reading the various posts about her on the forum when Malia had to leave from those who seem to more or less understand what she can say or do