Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

It was an easy to understand question from emnv:Can you tell us more about those overnight stories?   A simple yes or no would had been enough. .But seems to be too diffcult for you.  I might give the answer for you: No. 

And sorry your question ....can you say with certainty that Martina has never had sex without Alberto beyond Nelly?  Answer is a simple No because we don't know the time before RLC and what she does off-cam.

And by the way you posted yesterday ....I just wish that when people speculated, they supported their speculations with on-cam evidence or clear published evidence from the translators. What I don't care for is a speculation because "I just know it to be true" OR "I had a girlfriend who acted the same way" OR even worse "I have a secret source who told me this but because we are all mean people they no longer post here".... fully agree but it seems that it is not so easy to act like that.😉🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whenever I see Martina jump up into Alberto's arms, with her legs around him, it always reminds me of the first time I watch this apartment. Instead of Alberto, it was the Fat Guy whose arms she jumped up into. And, they were on camera. I wonder if they are going to bring him back, because other than Nelly, he was the only other person (On camera) who has stroked Martina's legs and thighs, nuzzled her neck with his lips, and chewed on her hair. If this is possible on camera, it is certainly not a stretch to assume that similar behavior might occur off camera. When the Fat Guy would come to collect her late at night, and they would leave together with wine glasses, that thought occurred to me as a natural result of viewing their past behavior...on camera.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, philo said:

Whenever I see Martina jump up into Alberto's arms, with her legs around him, it always reminds me of the first time I watch this apartment. Instead of Alberto, it was the Fat Guy whose arms she jumped up into. And, they were on camera. I wonder if they are going to bring him back, because other than Nelly, he was the only other person (On camera) who has stroked Martina's legs and thighs, nuzzled her neck with his lips, and chewed on her hair. If this is possible on camera, it is certainly not a stretch to assume that similar behavior might occur off camera. When the Fat Guy would come to collect her late at night, and they would leave together with wine glasses, that thought occurred to me as a natural result of viewing their past behavior...on camera.

You're on thin ice here Philo.  God forbid you see something on-cam and assume that behavior you see on-cam might be repeated off-cam as well.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, philo said:

Have yoiu ever gotten a big hug from a good female friend of yours.  Was it sexual?  Did you automatically think that she wanted to fuck you?  This "Fat Guy" hug scenario has been repeated so many times you would think that the "Fat Guy" was luckier than Nelly.  Please stop your attempt to keep this friendship from being what it is not.  There is no doubt that the "Fat Guy" is a very good friend of hers and she enjoys his company and she has given him big hugs as all good friends do.  But it was not sexual as you have tried to insinuate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

You're on thin ice here Philo.  God forbid you see something on-cam and assume that behavior you see on-cam might be repeated off-cam as well.

I'm only on thin ice if you consider the logic of RLC forum contributors. In "Real Life" most reasonable people have accepted the notion that prior behavior can be viewed as an indicator of current behavior, and even future behavior. In fact, there is a whole field of academic study on the issue called Behavioral Psychology. People get college degrees by making these assumptions because the assumptions are based upon demonstrated past behavior. When the behaviors are repeated over time, scientist can assign "predictive value" to the behavior. That means, they can prediction how may times a behavior is likely to occur out of 100 opportunities. In the court system of the USA, they call it "evidence". Not all of us are willing to dumb down knowledge to conform to the standards of the RLC forum members. So I guess I'm saying that I feel okay with assuming that Nelly and Martina are going to fuck when they are together on their tenth date, if they fucked on each of their previous nine dates. I will be wrong sometimes, but the probability is that I will only be wrong one time out of ten.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Have yoiu ever gotten a big hug from a good female friend of yours.  Was it sexual?  Did you automatically think that she wanted to fuck you?  This "Fat Guy" hug scenario has been repeated so many times you would think that the "Fat Guy" was luckier than Nelly.  Please stop your attempt to keep this friendship from being what it is not.  There is no doubt that the "Fat Guy" is a very good friend of hers and she enjoys his company and she has given him big hugs as all good friends do.  But it was not sexual as you have tried to insinuate.

The problem with your comments it that you obviously did not see the event. If you did, you would know how absurd you comments are.To your question about whether I have ever gotten a big hug from a good female friend. The answer is yes. However, a big hug from a friend does not include her putting her legs around my body while pressing her pelvis into my groin. If a good friend did that to me, I would indeed "automatically think that she wanted to fuck", and I would fuck her. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

There is no doubt that the "Fat Guy" is a very good friend of hers and she enjoys his company and she has given him big hugs as all good friends do.  But it was not sexual as you have tried to insinuate.

Not sure why I bother to keep pushing on  this.   I don't disagree with you Dave.  We obviously do not know exactly what the nature of Martina's relationship is with the Fat Guy.  

All people like Philo and I are saying is that it is possible.  Martina is very sexual as I think we all agree and it is naive to not believe she isn't sexual when  she is off-cam.

Yes the people who feel she is always out fucking behind Alberto's back are wrong.  But the people who believe nothing  happens  off-cam are equally wrong.  IMHO

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

The problem with your comments it that you obviously did not see the event. If you did, you would know how absurd you comments are.To your question about whether I have ever gotten a big hug from a good female friend. The answer is yes. However, a big hug from a friend does not include her putting her legs around my body while pressing her pelvis into my groin. If a good friend did that to me, I would indeed "automatically think that she wanted to fuck", and I would fuck her. 

Well, just keep on mentioning this over and over and over again.  It's hard to give someone a big hug without pressing the pelvis and breasts against the other person.  It does not mean that they are signaling that a sexual encounter is mandatory.  She was very happy to see him and perhaps they were celebrating a happy event. I have often enjoyed a full body hug without sexual intentions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

Well, just keep on mentioning this over and over and over again.  It's hard to give someone a big hug without pressing the pelvis and breasts against the other person.  It does not mean that they are signaling that a sexual encounter is mandatory.  She was very happy to see him and perhaps they were celebrating a happy event. I have often enjoyed a full body hug without sexual intentions.

Again, you insistence on commenting about an event that you obviously did not see speaks volumes about you motivation. Who does that?

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure why I bother to keep pushing on  this.   I don't disagree with you Dave.  We obviously do not know exactly what the nature of Martina's relationship is with the Fat Guy.  

All people like Philo and I are saying is that it is possible.  Martina is very sexual as I think we all agree and it is naive to not believe she isn't sexual when  she is off-cam.

Yes the people who feel she is always out fucking behind Alberto's back are wrong.  But the people who believe nothing  happens  off-cam are equally wrong.  IMHO

I guess what it boils down to is that we can imagine anything we want to.  But there is only one person who knows the truth and that is Martina.  Unless you have some faith in the interpretors you will always have your doubts.  Nothing will ever stop that.  If Philo gets excited or angry or confused about Martina's hug, nobody will ever be able to stop him.  Part of being a voyeur is using your imagination to fill in the blanks.  Good luck and keep imagining.