It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #2 Begins 3/5/22

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just saw a story on MSN where a number of U.S. veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are heading to Ukraine to help fight the Russian military.:cool:

There are quite a lot of former soldiers from all countries who come spontaneously to help Ukrainians because they have experience to give, they give help to refugees but they can also help Ukrainians to fight better
On the other hand, I doubt that they will go very far in Ukraine because it should not be taken as a commitment of the country to which they belong since they are not at war.
French people have also left recently

Putin uses the threat of nuclear war to keep the West from intervening in Ukraine. Nuclear war essentially means the death of everyone including Putin. I do not believe that Putin and the people close to him are suicidal. They love their yachts and their luxurious way of life too much. 

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Putin uses the threat of nuclear war to keep the West from intervening in Ukraine. Nuclear war essentially means the death of everyone including Putin. I do not believe that Putin and the people close to him are suicidal. They love their yachts and their luxurious way of life too much. 

Maybe you like risk but others are more measured and thoughtful in these times of crisis 😉

One nation in the world has enough influence with Putin and Russia to get Russia to withdraw from Ukraine. That nation is China. China is very concerned about their status in the world. I think the U.S. and Europe needs to expose to the world that China supports what Russia is doing in Ukraine and that they intend to do the exact same thing to Taiwan. If we can embarrass China badly enough maybe they will put pressure on Putin to stop the Ukraine invasion.

Never thought I would see the day when European governments are more willing to protect and fight for freedom than is the American government. I still believe the Biden Administration is hoping that Ukraine will hurry up and surrender so this whole problem can just be swept under the rug of history and forgotten just as they have done with Afghanistan. :sad:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ich habe gerade eine Geschichte auf MSN gesehen, in der eine Reihe von US-Veteranen der Kriege im Irak und in Afghanistan in die Ukraine reisen, um beim Kampf gegen das russische Militär zu helfen.:kühl:

Idealisten sterben nicht aus. Gut gemeint, doch Krieg ist heute anders als vor 20 oder 30 Jahren. Bleibt zu Hause Jungs - und füttert die Enkel.

ES geht nicht gegen die russische Armee, es geht nicht gegen russische Menschen, es geht gegen PUTIN, die Drecksau. Ich mag die USA nicht, das ist hier bekannt, doch die USA hat mit CIA und Waffenkraft die Möglichkeit PUTIN via Drohne außer Gefecht zu setzen - ein für alle mal.

Warum sind die USA so ohne aktiv ???                 Amerikaner hoffen am Krieg gegen die Ukraine GELD zu verdienen. 

Via Flugzeug alte Waffen zu liefern ist zu wenig. Kill the PUTIN - now !!       Die USA hat die Möglichkeit dazu.  Warum sind sie so feige ???

Archived