Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

Oh and just one quick word on all of this -

The reason why i can't stand LB?? 

He drove Leora to the brink of a nervous breakdown live on camera. He has made her scream and cry constantly for closing in on 2 years.

NOW! Is it all his fault? Most likely not, i will say that. I have no doubt at all she has falsely blamed him, passed the buck, played the victim etc etc many times.....

BUT! For every problem, there is a cause. And this problem is LB. So, you remove the cause, you remove the problem. And when have we seen her at the most calm, the most relaxed, the most dare i say 'sane'?

When LB is not in her life.

Now THAT is no coincidence. That's why i can't stand him. Simple as that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oh et juste un petit mot sur tout cela -

La raison pour laquelle je ne supporte pas LB ??

Il a conduit Leora au bord de la dépression nerveuse en direct devant la caméra . Il l’a fait crier et pleurer constamment pour se rapprocher de 2 ans.

ENTRETIEN ! Est-ce de sa faute ? Très probablement pas, je vais dire ça. Je n’ai aucun doute qu’elle l’a faussement blâmé, lui a passé la balle, a joué la victime etc etc plusieurs fois .....

MAÏS! Pour chaque problème, il y a une cause. Et ce problème est LB. Donc, vous supprimez la cause, vous supprimez le problème. Et quand l’avons-nous vue au plus calme, au plus détendu, au plus oserais-je dire « sain d’esprit » ?

Quand LB n’est pas dans sa vie.

Maintenant, ce n’est pas une coïncidence. C’est pourquoi je ne peux pas supporter.

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci

Je suis complètement d’accord avec toi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A little busy right now, but from what i've seen and heard briefly -

I thought they were from Paul, UNTIL she got a call from LB, the same time the flowers were arriving. She then had to call him back, probably down to bad connection, that's what happened. But the first call with Paul was all lovey dovey and she thanked him and called him My Love for International Womens Day, (that's why she will have got the flowers). She congratulated Malia for this day early on too. Yes i do presume they are from LB now. We know from last week they are still in regular contact already don't forget. Let me get back to everyone later - Even i have other things to do sometimes!

What I don't understand is why it always falls back on...