Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

54 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh and just one quick word on all of this -

The reason why i can't stand LB?? 

He drove Leora to the brink of a nervous breakdown live on camera. He has made her scream and cry constantly for closing in on 2 years.

NOW! Is it all his fault? Most likely not, i will say that. I have no doubt at all she has falsely blamed him, passed the buck, played the victim etc etc many times.....

BUT! For every problem, there is a cause. And this problem is LB. So, you remove the cause, you remove the problem. And when have we seen her at the most calm, the most relaxed, the most dare i say 'sane'?

When LB is not in her life.

Now THAT is no coincidence. That's why i can't stand him. 

As I wrote earlier, it seems that Leora likes to hurt herself. 2 years of back and forth to have nothing but stress and that's it. Is it really worth it?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I DO!!

When she looks at LB.....She sees Paul!

If he looked different this would have ended months and months ago! Isn't that right Leora?!

At this point Leora can have a cardboard version of Paul, attach a dildo and she would get the same effect with less stress and less anger. Really, being with a person only because aesthetically it reminds you of another person but with a different character I find it meaningless.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

At this point Leora can have a cardboard version of Paul, attach a dildo and she would get the same effect with less stress and less anger. Really, being with a person only because aesthetically it reminds you of another person but with a different character I find it meaningless.

Also because in the end the resemblance is only aesthetic and that's it. If she had wanted more she would have already left Paul for 2 years.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This is Keith Moon on the left with his wife Kim, who was the love of his life until she had enough of his madness. The woman on the right is Annette, his girlfriend afterwards up to his death.

Self explainitory me thinks!!

Untitled.png

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora va telle sortir vers 18 / 19 h ?

Look, I was just thinking the same thing. In my opinion, yes but then it will come back. With all of this morning's preparation I doubt that she is staying at home all day now. Maybe she'll go out to dinner with her friends or with LB, who knows.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Also because in the end the resemblance is only aesthetic and that's it. If she had wanted more she would have already left Paul for 2 years.

But she can't leave him, they are business partners.

Russia in Ukraine 

Russia is retreating to occupied cities 

groups 

man and vehicles 

to attack together 

until the end goal 

(Enough of war) 

The Russians are all scattered across the country and now they are gathering together to be together With more men and vehicles 

• Like 1