Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yes and no. Some things go beyond the mere business, and the feelings are among them. Leora is clear that she is with Paul far beyond just having a business together, otherwise there would be far fewer phone calls between them, for example. The fact that they are business partners does not mean that Leora must necessarily be together with Paul (especially if she no longer loves him), and the opportunities to leave him certainly do not lack. But yet...They are still together and from how Slip wrote before Leora does not fail to feel affection for Paul.

Lots of assumptions.  Let me make one (and an observation):

If you were once lovers and are no longer, you have to make a clean break.  Move on.  Give yourself time to mourn (I heard typical is 3 months for every year you are together).  Clean break means clean break. You can't remain friends (on a regular basis) and dissolve any business or holdings you had as a couple.  With that said, I have been in a committed relationship for years and I am friendly with two past girlfriends (but we speak only 3-4x/year).

If a girl (or guy) can't move on, its usually due to low self esteem/security.  There's that safety net you don't want to give up, that you can always rely on if you fuck up as a single person.  Well, the only way WE ALL GROW is by trial and error.  From everything I read about their current relationship, Leora wants that safety net.  And its partially evident by how long she's been on RLC.  It's a comfort she doesn't want to give up.   ...and maybe Paul can't let go.  But remembering Paul's behavior from the past, my guess is he is easier to move on than Leora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

had enough of this shit. Justify it all, say why she shouldn't be like the way she is. I pay after all, so therefore she should explain herself with Paul. The Holier Than Thou attitude.

I have said enough over and over. some people just can't take it. 

this is as much pleasure as being kneecapped by the continuity IRA.

Or been  tortured by leora with a finger up my arse

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Last year. Just one example from many.

"How could i not love you?".

To LB? No, to Paul.

She's as much in love with Paul as she ever was. The business is secondary.

So , because she said so you believe she deeply feels so ? Why didn’t she take a plane and go and see him when she could easily do it or she would have abandoned her fans and the chance of masturbating ? But then , she would have made it known to all with her public phonecalls that she goes to Russia for 2 weeks like she deserves and felt for him . 

If you think that Leora and Paul had a healthy relationship , well , I strongly disagree with you . As I said to Brokk , why abandon something healthy ? Ok , the money . We agree . But then , find another guy ? How can it be loving someone but at the same time begin something with someone else ? Would you ever do it ? Do you find it morally correct ? If you were Paul , as a man , would you accept knowing that your woman fucks another guy ? If you were Leora , would you feel morally correct contacting a guy and showing him love and affection ( through a phone line and an internet connection ) and then , after putting down the phone start texting with the other man you have or go and meet him face to face ? Sorry , but personally and in my opinion , Paul hasn’t abandoned Leora because she always and forever sends him money or she provides for him financially , he isn’t so stupid as many believe . And Leora , well , she could have invested all this money she has made to have already attempted changing her life to more mature things of her age .. anyway , if Leora and Paul ever end up together , I undoubtedly believe that this would be a colossal mistake for both of them. Leora trying to marry her western now way of living and feeling with a guy that he doesn’t even know how to behave to his girl . But yes , he speaks nice and calm to her and 3-4 times per year says I love you .. ok . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , because she said so you believe she deeply feels so ? Why didn’t she take a plane and go and see him when she could easily do it or she would have abandoned her fans and the chance of masturbating ? But then , she would have made it known to all with her public phonecalls that she goes to Russia for 2 weeks like she deserves and felt for him . 

If you think that Leora and Paul had a healthy relationship , well , I strongly disagree with you . As I said to Brokk , why abandon something healthy ? Ok , the money . We agree . But then , find another guy ? How can it be loving someone but at the same time begin something with someone else ? Would you ever do it ? Do you find it morally correct ? If you were Paul , as a man , would you accept knowing that your woman fucks another guy ? If you were Leora , would you feel morally correct contacting a guy and showing him love and affection ( through a phone line and an internet connection ) and then , after putting down the phone start texting with the other man you have or go and meet him face to face ? Sorry , but personally and in my opinion , Paul hasn’t abandoned Leora because she always and forever sends him money or she provides for him financially , he isn’t so stupid as many believe . And Leora , well , she could have invested all this money she has made to have already attempted changing her life to more mature things of her age .. anyway , if Leora and Paul ever end up together , I undoubtedly believe that this would be a colossal mistake for both of them. Leora trying to marry her western now way of living and feeling with a guy that he doesn’t even know how to behave to his girl . But yes , he speaks nice and calm to her and 3-4 times per year says I love you .. ok . 

Leora's time in Prague - 2 and a 1/2 years, trips back to Russia to see Paul - 0. This seems to be more of a platonic than romantic love now.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, The Earl said:

In my opinion, there is no winner in war anyway, but the population is always the loser.

Winners: Banks and foreign policy puppet masters

Losers: Soldiers, people on both sides

War is just a racket. “A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes. -General Smedley Butler

'Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.' ...  -Henry Kissinger

6 minutes ago, Liebe said:

Leora's time in Prague - 2 and a 1/2 years, trips back to Russia to see Paul - 0. This seems to be more of a platonic than romantic love now.

Keep in mind Covid may have prevented travel the past 23 months.  Also, *I* don't know what restrictions are in place regarding travel during normal times between the two countries.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So because “ most likely “ , it’s not nice seeing  a guy that in 100 times he gives her 95 nice moments and 5 bad moments . Like couples don’t have bad moments and it is all the time paradise and perfection ..  

The bullshit that they will fight is how people here believe it is , it might be serious , it might be not . But honestly now , how you as a viewer  can you criticize what is bullshit or not ? Is Leora talking about it so as to know and  judge it with your own personal opinion if it is bullshit or not ? At the end , isn’t it Leora that should judge a situation as “ bullshit “ or the viewer ? A viewer will take 2-3 isolating minutes of an incident and create an opinion while Leora has been experiencing the situation face to face and know million times more if it was bullshit to argue or not , isn’t this so ? 

Have you really still not figure it out why she maintains  parallel relationships ? Are you really so naive ( don’t mean it bad as you  know as I enjoy the chats with you ) ? Why you don’t set the question differently , if she really wanted to end it , don’t you think she would have ? So , she simply doesn’t , this person is much more than many want to believe here but they have allowed their whatever feelings they have wanting Paul and Leora together to blind their judgment . I ask you again , would you ever abandon for whatever reason the woman you love with your favorite dog , cat , hamster , a simple and not the most glamorous life but for sure a very comfortable life in comparison to other citizens of the city you are living after 6 years in a very well paid job contract just to pack a suitcase , acquire a long term visa and go and live at another place of the world ? What would you choose ? Love and a standard way of living or without any particular reason to leave the life you had ? I think the answer is obvious , IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE EMOTIONALLY , YOU DON’T GO AWAY .

People here have been hating Paul for years , calling him many negative things ( nose picker , terrible sex partner and dozens of others , Leora was reading the forum but I didn’t see people being so sensitive towards him that he was degraded as a person like now with Leora and support him and now , since she moved in Prague I read “ big love Paul “ and whatever ) , he grabbed Leora from the neck and assaulted her violently , 6 years they were living together and apart of a common symbiosis what did you actually see so as to really sit down and say “ what a lovely couple , what a great relationship “ .. did he ever take out Leora for diner ? Did he showed her the attention that people here have been shouting that Leora deserves ? Don’t you think at the end that he was actually not caring much about her and since he was considering her a “ standard “ , a woman that she would always be with him , he never paid attention to her needs ? Is this a guy that a woman should be with ? Are the above the small finally reasons that triggered the final decision in her mind to leave Russian and try Europe ? Because my judgment of what I saw over the years , if Leora was completely happy in her interpretation of happiness , she would have never abandoned him and her country . She made her rebellion and RLC was the mean and the sub reason to manage and escape .. the result in Prague ? This is another topic . 

Sorry my friend I don't think there's  time in my life  to read all your responses  can you make them a bit  shorter  thankyou

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh and just one quick word on all of this -

The reason why i can't stand LB?? 

He drove Leora to the brink of a nervous breakdown live on camera. He has made her scream and cry constantly for closing in on 2 years.

NOW! Is it all his fault? Most likely not, i will say that. I have no doubt at all she has falsely blamed him, passed the buck, played the victim etc etc many times.....

BUT! For every problem, there is a cause. And this problem is LB. So, you remove the cause, you remove the problem. And when have we seen her at the most calm, the most relaxed, the most dare i say 'sane'?

When LB is not in her life.

Now THAT is no coincidence. That's why i can't stand him. Simple as that.

Good observations. It takes two to tango. Life is too short for her to try and pound a square peg in a round hole. I get the impression the loneliness is the source of her impulsive decisions.

Choices people make. Hey meant for a giggle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQ77JP8nw

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Liebe said:

I agree with you and I have said this since over a year now .. 

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Sorry my friend I don't think there's  time in my life  to read all your responses  can you make them a bit  shorter  thankyou

I don’t know how to sum up my thoughts in shorter posts .

• Sad 1