Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Kitty is uncharacteristically sexy right now  Whoa!

LOL. You know just sometimes these ladies actually have some redeeming qualities.🤣

But I truly love them. That can't be helped.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

LOL. You know just sometimes these ladies actually have some redeeming qualities.🤣

But I truly love them. That can't be helped.

Not wanting to offend anyone - HONEST - but I see kitty act, er, not normal (is that okay) I see her make faces while Smith is nailing her. Tonite the girl got game. She went after Smith's dick like a hungry Italian going after a bowl of pasta. Enjoyed the spontaneity and the delight in her eyes. Refreshing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not wanting to offend anyone - HONEST - but I see kitty act, er, not normal (is that okay) I see her make faces while Smith is nailing her. Tonite the girl got game. She went after Smith's dick like a hungry Italian going after a bowl of pasta. Enjoyed the spontaneity and the delight in her eyes. Refreshing.

She must have gotten more than 3 minutes out him.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wasn't watching it so much but now you got me interested. Let me get back.

Any way we are way past being offended bro.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Shit, even Stormcloak isn't banning us for talking about other chicks in the wrong threads.

Is the world truly turning upside down?

The odd one here and there is fine.  It's just when it carries on over multiple posts that's when it either gets moved to the proper place or deleted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The odd one here and there is fine.  It's just when it carries on over multiple posts that's when it either gets moved to the proper place or deleted.

I'm trying to bring it back my friend. And I have some things to say over there. Hoping some will follow.

• Upvote 1

Also hoping the old timers will weigh in and not be so angry. We been here a long time guys. Can't allow these youngins run things.

Calling out The skunk, the dog and the cat.

OFC they will not respond. They believe this forum was taken over by someone.

It is far from me to expect anything from anyone. I have been angered many many times. But what if...