Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

il y a 3 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Apparemment, Leora se prépare déjà à sortir. Je me demande si elle sera absente toute la journée aujourd'hui...

Tout dépend qui lui a offert les roses

5 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Depuis qu’elle est levé c’est était-elle au téléphone avec Paul ?? a la fin oui j’ai reconnu sa voix

From the voice it sounded like Paul, she had the speakerphone.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Tout dépend qui lui a offert les roses

From how she got up before the intercom rang, I'd say she expected it. Plus she got out and back into the house. I would say it is not a surprise so I guess they are not a gift from anyone in particular.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

D'après la voix, cela ressemblait à Paul, elle avait le haut-parleur.

Oui à la fin c’était bien Paul mais au début avant quelle reçois les fleurs je ne peux pas le dire peut-être lui ou une autre personne mais après je me suis absenté pendant une heure ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

From how she got up before the intercom rang, I'd say she expected it. Plus she got out and back into the house. I would say it is not a surprise so I guess they are not a gift from anyone in particular.

The flowers appear to have come from LB.
leora phoned him briefly before she went downstairs to get the flowers. I can't say whether leora is still with LB. It's just very strange that she phoned LB beforehand. Maybe they're just "friends" too, but I think there's more to it than that

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1