Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

43 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I only know that I will never understand Leora. It seems she just needs to hear LB's voice to start resenting him after 2 months without calling...With everything she already has on her mind between Paul and Malia. Apparently she likes to get more stressed than she should.

Good job she don't hear my voice on the phone that would stress her

52 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I only know that I will never understand Leora. It seems she just needs to hear LB's voice to start resenting him after 2 months without calling...With everything she already has on her mind between Paul and Malia. Apparently she likes to get more stressed than she should.

I think this is where  you and others are wrong , why is she’s getting stressed ? What is this man doing to bring stress to her ? Is he pushing her to do something against her will ? Is he “ bombing “ her from the morning till the night with phonecalls or messages and even if he indeed sometimes messages her , isn’t it Leora that can simply not answer back as she’s doing at times ? 

Can it be that during this period that she ( as per reports ) feels not nice and people looking at her “ strange “ that  she’s Russian and all these things ,  that this man is exactly the person  that she feels “ safe “ , she has really someone to talk to ( initially that’s why she was with him , she could speak to him and make her feel nice and bla bla bla ) , if Leora is indeed this clever and again bla  bla bla , why is it so hard for her to let go of this man in her life ? Don’t you think that there is one or more things that he makes Leora feels nice and at the end of the day , the good things that  he gives her overcome always the bad things ( like every couple has ) that they face ?

I think that there has been created a false impression for this guy , people here say that Leora is intelligent and she does whatever she wants , how can then being with a guy , that as people here judge and criticize him  negative for 1,5 years , to be considered intelligent ? Isn’t it Leora that knows better than any of us ( ups the majority 😜🤪😂🤣 ) this guy that  she has seen hundreds of time face to face than any of the people who criticize him in a negative way because of her phone actions , reactions  and being angry at cameras and all this ? People have judged a guy without ever seeing him on cameras , sit down a respectful amount of time and have a chat with her , behave , just do anything  so the majority can make its own conclusions about this guy rather than having an opinion about him completely unfair because he simply isn’t Paul .Well , how much Leora tried to go to Russia the last 26 months ? How much Paul tried to come to Prague the last 26 months ? How did Russian girls managed to go to Barcelona during the pandemic measures and both Leora and Paul didn’t  manage , especially when the money hasn’t been an issue ? 

The truth is that this guy was , is and will always be “ live and flesh “ , Leora can see him face to face , look at him in the eyes and talk whatever in centimeters distance .Her “ big love Paul “ is absent for 26 months , they speak virtually , distant and after so many years , there’s nothing actually more to discuss apart from the daily  worldwide news that they could discuss and analyze , while with the other and with the advantage of face to face interactions  , any talk can become easier and better to analyze .But what more to add when people here approve Leora and Paul still as a couple when Leora, as it has been hinted , has a sexual relationship with this guy as well .I guess then that if any of the people here had their long time  girlfriend  away for 26 months and they knew that she’s fucking another guy for more than a year , they wouldn’t have a problem …What can I say more ? 

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is where  you and others are wrong , why is she’s getting stressed ? What is this man doing to bring stress to her ? Is he pushing her to do something against her will ? Is he “ bombing “ her from the morning till the night with phonecalls or messages and even if he indeed sometimes messages her , isn’t it Leora that can simply not answer back as she’s doing at times ? 

Can it be that during this period that she ( as per reports ) feels not nice and people looking at her “ strange “ that  she’s Russian and all these things ,  that this man is exactly the person  that she feels “ safe “ , she has really someone to talk to ( initially that’s why she was with him , she could speak to him and make her feel nice and bla bla bla ) , if Leora is indeed this clever and again bla  bla bla , why is it so hard for her to let go of this man in her life ? Don’t you think that there is one or more things that he makes Leora feels nice and at the end of the day , the good things that  he gives her overcome always the bad things ( like every couple has ) that they face ?

I think that there has been created a false impression for this guy , people here say that Leora is intelligent and she does whatever she wants , how can then being with a guy , that as people here judge and criticize him  negative for 1,5 years , to be considered intelligent ? Isn’t it Leora that knows better than any of us ( ups the majority 😜🤪😂🤣 ) this guy that  she has seen hundreds of time face to face than any of the people who criticize him in a negative way because of her phone actions , reactions  and being angry at cameras and all this ? People have judged a guy without ever seeing him on cameras , sit down a respectful amount of time and have a chat with her , behave , just do anything  so the majority can make its own conclusions about this guy rather than having an opinion about him completely unfair because he simply isn’t Paul .Well , how much Leora tried to go to Russia the last 26 months ? How much Paul tried to come to Prague the last 26 months ? How did Russian girls managed to go to Barcelona during the pandemic measures and both Leora and Paul didn’t  manage , especially when the money hasn’t been an issue ? 

The truth is that this guy was , is and will always be “ live and flesh “ , Leora can see him face to face , look at him in the eyes and talk whatever in centimeters distance .Her “ big love Paul “ is absent for 26 months , they speak virtually , distant and after so many years , there’s nothing actually more to discuss apart from the daily  worldwide news that they could discuss and analyze , while with the other and with the advantage of face to face interactions  , any talk can become easier and better to analyze .But what more to add when people here approve Leora and Paul still as a couple when Leora, as it has been hinted , has a sexual relationship with this guy as well .I guess then that if any of the people here had their long time  girlfriend  away for 26 months and they knew that she’s fucking another guy for more than a year , they wouldn’t have a problem …What can I say more ? 

Me thinks if the woman known as Leora happens to notice the above, she will probably think, 'bla bla bla, and more bla bla bla'. 😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Si LB était maintenant juste un ami on n’offre pas de roses rouges mais plutôt tulipes ou autre fleur pour la journée de la femme les roses rouges sont réservé aux amoureux mais peut être sa viens pas de lui

J’ai hâte le retour de Paul pour que la relation avec LB s’arrête définitivement une fois pour toute

Elle peut nous faire un signe ou elle parle devant la camera pour nous dire que c’est terminé avec lui

Et comme sa on se pose plus de question mais je peux rêver

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Because most likely it will end up like all the other times, badly.

They will fight over some bullshit and for another month they will not hear each other and then start over again, like this forever. This is why I say that Leora wants to get too stressed out with LB and I don't understand why to keep seeing him if she doesn't want to do anything serious, because she doesn't break up with Paul.

A little busy right now (I log in and greeted with 3 messages!), but from what i've seen and heard briefly -

I thought they were from Paul, UNTIL she got a call from LB, the same time the flowers were arriving. She then had to call him back, probably down to bad connection, that's what happened. But the first call with Paul was all lovey dovey and she thanked him and called him My Love for International Womens Day, (that's why she will have got the flowers). She congratulated Malia for this day early on too. Yes i do presume they are from LB now. We know from last week they are still in regular contact already don't forget. Let me get back to everyone later - Even i have other things to do sometimes!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2