Eva

DWI

So did I miss something? It seemed like Eva and boyfriend left abruptly today which seems strange. Was there any farewell between Eva and Masha that I missed? So what's next? Is Eva just going away and back to her current life with boyfriend? Did some of us speculate too much that she was rejoining RLC? I had my doubts that she and boyfriend were going to be in RLC as participants. She has a professional career which should easily outpay any income from being an RLC participant, correct? Maybe the visit to Masha's place was just about two old friends who really like each as friends, and sexually are not attracted to each other, and just wanted to see each other again after so many years. It just seemed to me this time, possibly two friends that have had bisexual relations with other women, remain just good friends, nothing more. Whatever happens, it was such a treat to see Eva again...such a nice, decent person with incredible sex appeal and sensuality. She is easily in the top 5 women ever to appear on RLC...some like me would say she's # 1.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, I spoke too soon...Eva and boyfriend are back after a very long day being away...probably just exploring Rome. Sorry for any speculation, but I still think the chances of Eva rejoing RLC are doubtful and I still thing Eva and Masha are just close friends, nothing else. But I suppose I could be wrong about that too.

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Sorry, I spoke too soon...Eva and boyfriend are back after a very long day being away...probably just exploring Rome. Sorry for any speculation, but I still think the chances of Eva rejoing RLC are doubtful and I still thing Eva and Masha are just close friends, nothing else. But I suppose I could be wrong about that too.

When you have to have an appointment to see the Pope it may take a little while.  :biggrin:

41 minutes ago, DWI said:

The plan is for Eva to join RLC in Barcelona .. With her guy ..But there’s a delay at the moment , reasons unknown 😇 ..And I still owe you an answer 😐 on a previous post .

I don't understand why Eva goes to Barcelona. At first glance I would say that she is no longer the same Eva she once was, that is, available to try new experiences. It seems like a fish out of water on RLC.

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't understand why Eva goes to Barcelona. At first glance I would say that she is no longer the same Eva she once was, that is, available to try new experiences. It seems like a fish out of water on RLC.

Why Leora chose Prague over Barcelona ? Going alone in a new city without a partner and look at the results , except if you are happy with what’s been provided by Leora . 

I speak about her because you follow her thread and apartment and with you it is possible a dialogue . Now Eva , she’s coming  back with a partner , continuing more or less a same project ( couple ) only to be slightly different ( On Vacation - with vacation not knowing if it is the deal , maybe a same contract like Olivia and the 3 girls ? We will see ) . 

What is it new experiences ? Being in a new city isn’t it one ? More mature than ever , same gorgeous , even more for my taste looking more of a full woman now than girl / woman while with Sam . 

Her return has made the topic buzz of opinions , the majority is excited , long time forum members popped up to express their thoughts , I think the response is much different than your thoughts . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

There is nothing that says you have to be or act a certain way to be on RLC. And I find it funny that someone who worships Leora has something to say about someone else trying new experiences when Leora hasn't done anything new for going on 7 years now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DWI said:

So did I miss something? It seemed like Eva and boyfriend left abruptly today which seems strange. Was there any farewell between Eva and Masha that I missed? So what's next? Is Eva just going away and back to her current life with boyfriend? Did some of us speculate too much that she was rejoining RLC? I had my doubts that she and boyfriend were going to be in RLC as participants. She has a professional career which should easily outpay any income from being an RLC participant, correct? Maybe the visit to Masha's place was just about two old friends who really like each as friends, and sexually are not attracted to each other, and just wanted to see each other again after so many years. It just seemed to me this time, possibly two friends that have had bisexual relations with other women, remain just good friends, nothing more. Whatever happens, it was such a treat to see Eva again...such a nice, decent person with incredible sex appeal and sensuality. She is easily in the top 5 women ever to appear on RLC...some like me would say she's # 1.

My top five:  1- Adelita  2- Eva  3=Varvara  4-Anita  5- Naomie  Who are yours  ??

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I find it funny that someone who worships Leora has something to say about someone else trying new experiences when Leora hasn't done anything new for going on 7 years now.

You can turn these nonsense to Masterchef, it is he who until proven otherwise I never heard him criticize Leora. When it comes to criticizing Leora I have never pulled back, especially when she takes those moments in which she spends more time away from the apartment than at home (or when she is more on the phone than anything else).

Returning to the topic, what I mean is that if Eva comes back to do the same things she is doing now at Masha, what is the point of coming back on rlc for...6 months? If what is expected is this they would be just the carbon copy of Gyana&Dantez or any other couple.

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

My top five:  1- Adelita  2- Eva  3=Varvara  4-Anita  5- Naomie  Who are yours  ??

My top five:  1- Irma  2- Irma  3- Irma  4- Irma  5- Irma 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

My top five:  1- Irma  2- Irma  3- Irma  4- Irma  5- Irma 

1) boobs , 2) boobs … 😆 But I agree , one of the best😋😋

• Like 1