B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

• Noldus changed the title to B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March) Eva & Matvel
4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back Eva and welcome Matvei
Both to their first stay in Barcelona 

Don't know why RLC just didn't name him Mat.  It's not his real name anyways. 

Matvei, who's the rocket scientist at RLC that thinks of these names. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

First off @DWI, I don't remember if I had a sub when she was in Russia.  Even if I did, I would not have watched her apartment because she was with a nut sack.  I don't like nor watch hetero sex PERIOD.  I understand that there will be people that will want to see her back but if I was a subscriber, I would most definitely not.  I don't give 2 shits about Eva with a guy or Jane and TopNot, or Annabelle.  I don't like repeats no matter how sexual they are and that's all RLC has become these days.  Enough with the freaking repeats already!!  I told Ed2 the other day that I tried to subscribe to RLC for a month once I saw that Kristy was back.....WTF was I thinking and thank god the subscription was stopped by my banks fraud department.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back Eva and welcome Matvei
Both to their first stay in Barcelona 

Like many, I'm pretty happy about this. Eva was one of the top women ever to grace the RLC cameras and we'll we if Eva is anything like the Eva from the Russian apartments. Even if she's not, that does't matter. It's just going to be fun seeing her pretty face. I think the Barca location was a good pick as she'll be near the other Russian/Ukranian women which should help her get acclimated to Barca. Of course I would love to see her meet Martina but I'm getting way ahead of myself here so I'll stop before I get into trouble. Great move people at RLC.L

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why RLC just didn't name him Mat.  It's not his real name anyways. 

Matvei, who's the rocket scientist at RLC that thinks of these names. 

Tesla from car name

Tweety from Twitter

Matvei from Metaverse

Radi should have been named Amazonia, but RLC was asleep at the switch

In the wings,

Alfie for Alphabet

Marcogrande for Microsoft

• Haha 2