stop the presses!!

sigfried

15 hours ago, sigfried said:

gyana gave her first bj to dantez and it's not her first rodeo. she's very good at it.

I was told that it was the second but it was the first time I saw her as well … I consider Gyana an inexperienced girl at sex and I think she’s learning many things now with dantez , who isn’t also one of the best guys to gain sexual experiences , but it is obvious that the honest romance between them and the current “ being in love “ feelings are causing some really nice sex sessions . Now , i watched the replay so as to see how it was , I believed that she wasn’t making blowjobs either 1) she’s a woman that doesn’t like , 2) without experience she didn’t want to make it because she would feel that she would disappoint Dantez …

BUT 

She was amazing , she new exactly what she was doing , all of her moves and technique was one of a girl that has given pleasure to her partner and for me it was a complete surprise and made me wonder thinking why she’s not pleasuring Dantez with this ultimate man’s pleasure .. perhaps because he hardly ever does oral sex to her ? In any case , I hope we see more fantastic Gyana , this nice sweet innocence of her and in my opinion not knowing the beauty she has as  a woman / young girl , it makes it wonderful seeing her . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I was told that it was the second but it was the first time I saw her as well … I consider Gyana an inexperienced girl at sex and I think she’s learning many things now with dantez , who isn’t also one of the best guys to gain sexual experiences , but it is obvious that the honest romance between them and the current “ being in love “ feelings are causing some really nice sex sessions . Now , i watched the replay so as to see how it was , I believed that she wasn’t making blowjobs either 1) she’s a woman that doesn’t like , 2) without experience she didn’t want to make it because she would feel that she would disappoint Dantez …

BUT 

She was amazing , she new exactly what she was doing , all of her moves and technique was one of a girl that has given pleasure to her partner and for me it was a complete surprise and made me wonder thinking why she’s not pleasuring Dantez with this ultimate man’s pleasure .. perhaps because he hardly ever does oral sex to her ? In any case , I hope we see more fantastic Gyana , this nice sweet innocence of her and in my opinion not knowing the beauty she has as  a woman / young girl , it makes it wonderful seeing her . 

you're correct of course, 2nd bj, but the first was  quick with her back turned an on her knees

2 minutes ago, sigfried said:

you're correct of course, 2nd bj, but the first was  quick with her back turned an on her knees

I didn’t see it so the credit goes to the ones who saw it and gave the information , but this yesterday was great to watch 😋😋