Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Well I know like you Jimbo  how easy Leora can bruise if this was apartment 2 nobody would take a blind bit of notice

knowing  like you say there would be a logical explanation  But since Leora is on her own it's been open season by a

number of assholes on this forum since she arrived and they don't give up.

Some sad people only have conjecture and insinuations in their mundane lives, truth and fact are not welcome visitors to their thinking process unfortunately.

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some sad people only have conjecture and insinuations in their mundane lives, truth and fact are not welcome visitors to their thinking process unfortunately.

Very True Well Said

• Like 3

good Morning  

good night 

great monday

Good job

21/03/2022 21/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Okay, I'll go along with you guys. Leora bumped her leg against the counter about six times in almost the exact same place.

• Sad 2

yesterday was a great night 

Leora At home  White t-shirt and white long socks 

In bed on the tablet watching TV and on the phone SMS  

22:30

Masturbation With the fingers 

beautiful breasts (.)(.)

Washing the kitten in the sink 

In bed on the tablet watching TV 

Eat 

To sleep 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Okay, I'll go along with you guys. Leora bumped her leg against the counter about six times in almost the exact same place.

You don't have to agree about anything, likewise I don't have to accept what your thoughts on the situation are, but as I mentioned, anyone with the replay facility could if he was bothered about fact or fiction simply look for when she last had an unbruised leg, then look to see when was the first indication of the bruises, check the timeline and see whether she was absent from the apartment during that particular timeline or whether indeed she was doing housework.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3