RLC - Not a voyeur site

EyesOnly

The problem with Reallifecam is that it is not a voyeur site. Voyeurs will get nothing from watching a bunch of paid actors lay around naked and occasionally have sex. You can get that on Chaturbate.

We all have our favorites, as do I. But at the end of the day it is depressing to watch, the aforementioned. AND, I also imagine it is depressing for the actors.

Simple fix. Everybody get a life. Get jobs, bring in outside friends - while respecting all the other RLC rules. Actually living-out daily lives that you would expect from normal people, will bring the voyeurs back. Also, in this light many of the actors might even forget the camera is on, also encouraging to true voyeurs.

However, it seems that Reallifecam is not adaptable. I am certain this slight alteration will save the sight. I am equally certain they will reject the advice.

I will miss my favorites. But I cannot pay for a site that offers no content.

I fell the same about Voyeur House.

Rent free is good enough. Let them work for the rest.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

The problem with Reallifecam is that it is not a voyeur site. Voyeurs will get nothing from watching a bunch of paid actors lay around naked and occasionally have sex. You can get that on Chaturbate.

We all have our favorites, as do I. But at the end of the day it is depressing to watch, the aforementioned. AND, I also imagine it is depressing for the actors.

Simple fix. Everybody get a life. Get jobs, bring in outside friends - while respecting all the other RLC rules. Actually living-out daily lives that you would expect from normal people, will bring the voyeurs back. Also, in this light many of the actors might even forget the camera is on, also encouraging to true voyeurs.

However, it seems that Reallifecam is not adaptable. I am certain this slight alteration will save the sight. I am equally certain they will reject the advice.

I hope not....best thing for RLC is to close the doors for good!  Good post other than what I have in bold text.

• Upvote 2

On 3/23/2022 at 5:30 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope not....best thing for RLC is to close the doors for good!  Good post other than what I have in bold text.

If RLC closes for good, what are you going to be able to do with your days and your nights? I feel that depression will quickly invade you because you will no longer have a goal in life, that of saying mean things about people behind your computer screen  😁

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If RLC closes for good, what are you going to be able to do with your days and your nights? I feel that depression will quickly invade you because you will no longer have a goal in life, that of saying mean things about people behind your computer screen  😁

On 3/23/2022 at 12:48 AM, EyesOnly said:

Did you read this Moos?  I totally agree with his post and I couldn't have said it better myself but it's funny how you didn't have a response to this post.  As for you asking me what I would do with my days without CC,  the same I do with all my days, read, visit other forums I'm a member of, watch some YouTube videos, dabble in the stock market, help my kids with their rental properties, go fishing or hunting, hang out with friends, don't worry about me I have plenty to do when I'm feeling up to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Did you read this Moos?  I totally agree with his post and I couldn't have said it better myself but it's funny how you didn't have a response to this post.  As for you asking me what I would do with my days without CC,  the same I do with all my days, read, visit other forums I'm a member of, watch some YouTube videos, dabble in the stock market, help my kids with their rental properties, go fishing or hunting, hang out with friends, don't worry about me I have plenty to do when I'm feeling up to it.

P.S.  The reason I responded to him with "I hope not" is because I know RLC will never change and for me it would be better if they just closed the doors.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I feel like I touched a sensitive chord, are you already starting to give us a little depression 😁

I'm glad you seem to have other concerns than CC, you should also start telling yourself that RLC and CC no longer exist, just to see 😁

Otherwise there are things every day in the apartments of RLC, maybe also on VHTV, that tell me that you are both wrong on your initial analysis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I feel like I touched a sensitive chord, are you already starting to give us a little depression 😁

I'm glad you seem to have other concerns than CC, you should also start telling yourself that RLC and CC no longer exist, just to see 😁

Otherwise there are things every day in the apartments of RLC, maybe also on VHTV, that tell me that you are both wrong on your initial analysis

What a lame ass response!

• 5 weeks later...

RLC can straight go fuck itself.

After  what they did to the free cameras  and the fact that this website is based in Russia,  I have nothing but disdain for this  shithole company.

anyone who still subscribes to this  fucking  pile of dogshit company is a fool.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

After  what they did to the free cameras  and the fact that this website is based in Russia,  I have nothing but disdain for this  shithole company.

anyone who still subscribes to this  fucking  pile of dogshit company is a fool.

Writing this made you feel better?

37 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

Not based in Putin Land... nothing in life is free!