B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't know for you, but the relation between Radi and Cecilia isn't as passionate as it was few weeks ago . Do you see that too ??  

I have noticed that. I don't think Cecilia was planning on being there tonight, I was listening to a bit of their conversation in the the shower and Cecilia was on a rant and it sounded like it was about a guy. I think she stayed with Radi tonight because she was pissed off. Now that I know she is involved with guys that might explain why the sex has cooled off between them. It was thought at first by many of us that she may have a relationship with Radi and join the project, now I don't think either of those things will happen.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes she does.  Cooking in the B4 kitchen nude, normally no one is ever nude there.

This is why it isn’t nice to have men in the villa 😁😆 …Fiora is a declared nudist , during her previous stay she was often heard when she had guys in the apartment and talking in English , telling them about some nude beaches in Barcelona that she likes to go ..I think Radislava also ..But maybe now you understand why with Bogdan there , nothing of all this could be possible to happen ..Poor Tesla and Elian tried but Bogdan was a saint and rock for his precious Nelly 😂🤣😂🤣And Elian tried really hard to seduce him …