Is Alma with Isabel??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They used to be close friends but had a falling out. In fact Isabel & Marcelo stayed with Alma for a while until they moved into Harvey and Ariel's apartment. Oh, how I miss Ariel. The dark ass goddess. And Old Harvey could screw for hours then go again in half an hour.

They used to be close friends but had a falling out. In fact Isabel & Marcelo stayed with Alma for a while until they moved into Harvey and Ariel's apartment. Oh, how I miss Ariel. The dark ass goddess. And Old Harvey could screw for hours then go again in half an hour.

Huh, interesting! Thanks for the info.

Alma & Isabel are old friends: the boys are not. I think Stefan and Marcelo don't trust one another with the other's gal, and they were seemingly unhappy about the girls shoplifting make-up. I think the boys considered Alma and Isabel to be bad influences on each other.

Now that Stefan's out of the picture, maybe the girls will renew their friendship.

Alma & Isabel are old friends: the boys are not. I think Stefan and Marcelo don't trust one another with the other's gal, and they were seemingly unhappy about the girls shoplifting make-up. I think the boys considered Alma and Isabel to be bad influences on each other.

Now that Stefan's out of the picture, maybe the girls will renew their friendship.

I hope you are right about the relationship.i may be going the wrong way with this...

if alma goes to isabel's a lot more marcello may take a liking to alma more than just friends,and since goon boy dont care for alma much anymore she may look to marcello also.but if isabel notices it also OH BOY there will be a cat fight,women will be screaming and yelling,bottles flying and fists a smelling.

maybe i can make a movie or tv show or something.

I may need your help Foamy.  ;)