New: CamCaps File Hosting Site

Admin

All, I have just setup a new file hosting site. There have been numerous complaints about the various file sharing sites used by different members here. I set this site up to provide a relatively ad free, safe, easy to use, and quick way to store and share files. Please test it out and let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas. Right now it is hosted on a relatively minimal hosting plan, however, I can easily add a beefier back end if and when the need arises. I am still working on prettying it up. There is a currently a 500MB limit for free users per file. If you need more storage for other projects/sites a premium (ad free) membership is available for pretty cheap.

Site is: http://dirtybin.com/

Thank You,

Admin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad file sharing setup.

I uploaded a 24.1MB video (link posted in the ww.com thread).  My upload speed was between 80 and 100 kb/s.  When downloading the file, there is a 60 second wait time and, as a free user, I got a download speed of 47 to 50 kb/s.  I got a download error 3 times during the download.  I don't know if that's a problem on my end or not, but the nice thing is the site supports resuming the download.  I was still able to download the whole file.

Thank you for your efforts, Admin, and I look forward to seeing how this project develops.

I uploaded a 24.1MB video (link posted in the ww.com thread).  My upload speed was between 80 and 100 kb/s.  When downloading the file, there is a 60 second wait time and, as a free user, I got a download speed of 47 to 50 kb/s.  I got a download error 3 times during the download.  I don't know if that's a problem on my end or not, but the nice thing is the site supports resuming the download.  I was still able to download the whole file.

Thank you for your efforts, Admin, and I look forward to seeing how this project develops.

I have removed the download speed limit for free users. Seems pretty fast now. We'll see how it works under load (hopefully). Also, you can password protect files if you want to only share with certain people.

47 to 50 kb/s.  Take awhile to download a large file over 100 MB.

I have a file from Alina's guest masturbating under the covers and it came out as 920 MB so I guess that file won't upload because of set limitations of a single file and it's almost 2 Hours in length.

47 to 50 kb/s.  Take awhile to download a large file over 100 MB.

I have a file from Alina's guest masturbating under the covers and it came out as 920 MB so I guess that file won't upload because of set limitations of a single file and it's almost 2 Hours in length.

Hell, I wouldn't even consider downloading a 920MB video...especially of a girl rubbing one off...UNDER THE COVERS.  LOL!!

You'd be better off setting that up as a torrent.

I have added an upload widget for the new site at the bottom of the page. You can upload directly to DirtyBin.com using the widget, no account needed. However, free users are limited to 500 MB per file. Becoming a member is free, you just have to go to the site and register. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...