Issue Relating to Cam Caps Premium Membership Registration/Renewal Process

StnCld316

There is an issue relating to the Registration Process for obtaining a Cam Caps Premium Membership or Renewing a Cam Caps Premium Membership.

It appears some Members are not shown the Subscribe Now button when on the Registration Page. I think it's a Browser Issue as it seems to be fine and work for some and not for others but there's a chance it could have happened from one of the Forum Updates as well. If one is signed into Cam Caps and on the Registration Page and the Subscribe Now button is not showing what needs to be done is to log out of Cam Caps and click the Subscription Tab again and the Subscribe Now button should appear. Then it will require one to log back into Cam Caps to complete the Registration Process.

Admin has been notified about the current issue. Below are a couple of Screenshots showing what the page looks like if you encounter an issue during the Premium Membership Registration process. 

Thanks   StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

527398333_Screenshot(1993).thumb.png.e14a1b1a5cc6158e8218c41040a9024d.png

1654284285_Screenshot(1994).thumb.png.540df0729d22d64e1a82cf4c5ae59b80.png

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Issue Relating to Cam Caps Premium Membership Registration/Renewal
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Issue Relating to Cam Caps Premium Membership Registration/Renewal Process
  • StnCld316 featured this topic
  • 6 months later...

For Premium Members that have had issues renewing their Premium Memberships and/or Members trying to obtain a Premium Membership for the first time using the Visa Card Payment Method.  Visa is now back on the Subscription Page and transactions using Visa should now work. 

Thanks -   StnCld316 Forum Admin 

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Payment Options
$20.00(USD) for 1 Year Premium Membership
1483592137_Screenshot(2231).png.8d946bec700eb3158ec839949549f55d.png  

Issue has been Resolved & Corrected
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

@StnCld316 I have just tried to renew my membership for another year only to find that CCBill no longer seem to accept MasterCard. The MasterCard logo no longer appears on the card payment page (I would upload an image but as my account has expired the forum software will not let me). I proceeded to try by entering my MasterCard details but received an error message from CCBill indicating that they no longer accept it.

If that is the case then after many years of subscription I will not be able to renew for another year. I should also point out that I have not received a reminder email about renewal and only discovered the expiry when I was unable to upload an image to a Forum this evening.

I look forward to your response

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

@StnCld316 I have just tried to renew my membership for another year only to find that CCBill no longer seem to accept MasterCard. The MasterCard logo no longer appears on the card payment page (I would upload an image but as my account has expired the forum software will not let me). I proceeded to try by entering my MasterCard details but received an error message from CCBill indicating that they no longer accept it.

If that is the case then after many years of subscription I will not be able to renew for another year. I should also point out that I have not received a reminder email about renewal and only discovered the expiry when I was unable to upload an image to a Forum this evening.

I look forward to your response

I have brought it to Admins attention that the MasterCard was missing and he was going to look into it.

I'll run it by him again and see if he has found anything out about it.

• Like 1