B4 - General Topic 2022 #37 (April)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Personally I don't think RLC organizes this nonsense on purpose but given the previous experiences I was hoping that RLC would close the doors to someone so these nonsense would be less nonsense

Could you explain this to me because I can't understand
I have seen young people partying, eating BBQ, drinking booze, listening to music, dancing like crazy, enjoying the sun and the swimming pool
How this would be nonsense, I would like to understand because I have the impression that people on this forum have never had parties with their friends in life :angel:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Personally I don't think RLC organizes this nonsense on purpose but given the previous experiences I was hoping that RLC would close the doors to someone so these nonsense would be less nonsense

I believe that RLC can only ban, if they do, former participants. RLC can't ban guests unless there is a huge fucking reason to do so.

Finally they are gone but a doubt arises: isn't it that they bring Daniel and that other idiot n B5? They know that Holly and Tweety have to come back, If it happens that they meet it is the proof that they are deficient and Holly should remove the greeting