B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

6 minutes ago, yadevol said:

We seem to have established that lots of people are unhappy with the sister's performance (or lack of it). Without commenting on whether this is reasonable or not can we just move on.

If you believe that some members who denigrate the performances of the participants are the reflection of the general opinion of the subscribers to RLC, then you are seriously mistaken :angel:

There are plenty of members who don't dare to say what they really think so as not to receive a hate message behind it and above all I think that CC only has a small audience compared to members who subscribe to RLC, you just have to see the statistics to understand it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Karol 102 bates

Marlene 26 bates

The sisters 0 bates

END OF STORY 

Bates, yes it's true that this is real life for you 😁

and you who speak that it is the participants who make the best fucking jokes 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Bates, yes it's true that this is real life for you 😁

and you who speak that it is the participants who make the best fucking jokes 🤣

Could you translate that to English?

Marlene absolutely loves sex. Look at how wet this guys cock is from her juices. Now this is the hottest thing to me. Also, recall when the condom broke and Marlene was worried about it? This guy cums inside her at least twice.

@JenniferMomanother embedded link for you only this is very hot so prepare yourself. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Marlene's favorite English expression "Oh Fuck!!" She must say it 50 times during this session. 

I think the nicest thing was still their attempt to communicate both
He speaks Spanish and she told him several times not to speak this language, except that I have the impression that this guy's English must be quite limited anyway😁

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think the nicest thing was still their attempt to communicate both
He speaks Spanish and she told him several times not to speak this language, except that I have the impression that this guy's English must be quite limited anyway😁

Moos, communication is key of course. Like most American's I am shit at speaking a foreign language even though I have been all over the world multiple times. Our oldest daughter is married to a very nice guy from the southern part of Belgium, and they have 2 children. His parents came and stayed a month with my wife and I at our Villa in Marbella, Spain in 2015. We don't speak French and they don't speak English, but it was an amazing experience, and we were able to communicate by being patient and understanding with each other, using apps on our mobile devices, sometimes writing the expression on paper. But we managed and today we are close with each other, visit via Skype on occasion and love them like family. 

• Like 1