WHO do we PETITION to have RUSLAN REPLACED ???

I have been watching this couple for a while now. Katya is wiling to disrobe anywhere in the house, she even bathes occasionally. She is a loving and a willing pawn to her partner. However, I have determined that Ruslan will hide under the covers during any sexual moment. This evening they had sex (as usual) under covers. After sex, he slipped a towel around his waste to hide from the cameras and leave the bedroom. When changing cameras I did not see him enter or leave the bathroom to wash himself. When he returned to the bedroom it was not to kiss or care for Katya.

He sat down on the bed still wrapped in a towel and slipped his dirty underwear back on under the towel while wearing it. He was careful to not expose his genitalia to the cameras. He lay in the bed and played with his phone. Katya left the bedroom presumably to wash herself before sleep.

Ruslan has proven himself to be fully aware that the cameras are watching him. He has consistently and intentionally pulled the covers over both of them to hide his body before, during and after sex. His act today of putting on a towel to intentionally hide his genitals shows a blatant disregard for the spirit and intention of the RLC site. He casually disrespects the viewers and the company he works for.

RLC does not pay him to hide his body parts from the camera. They pay him to act naturally, as he would as if no cameras were in the apartment. We pay RLC for the same behavior from their "couples".  We do not pay a monthly fee to watch people intentionally hide from the cameras.  In my opinion he needs to move on and be replaced by another couple or another male in that apartment with Katya.

Dalien

Guest xvoyeurx

yes,j agree but it's not the first couple on rlc have this comportment.

j don't think rlc remove this couple.

we have just the power of money,if we are not ok with the comportment,we don't pay

but j think it's not a big problem for rlc because with the new couple diana/efim,rlc know many guys suscribe just for see this hot couple.

...or another male in that apartment with Katya.

::)

Here's the reality of the situation dalienp; if them or any other couple wanted to either only have sex under covers or out of the view of cameras or not have sex at all, they have every right to do so. Leora/Paul have had sex in blind spots plenty of times. Roman/Sofa and couples like Nora/Kiko barely have sex and nobody has control over that except the couples. All the petitioning won't mean shit. Either deal with what the couples do for themselves or don't watch them. THOSE are your options.

If you do not like this couple then do not watch them.  I have never seen any proof of couples being paid.

There has been talk on CC since day 1 about free rent, money for how many views you get, ect..... It is all guess work about everything and anything.  You ask to to partition to try RLC if you like.

I have been watching this couple for a while now. Katya is wiling to disrobe anywhere in the house, she even bathes occasionally. She is a loving and a willing pawn to her partner. However, I have determined that Ruslan will hide under the covers during any sexual moment. This evening they had sex (as usual) under covers. After sex, he slipped a towel around his waste to hide from the cameras and leave the bedroom. When changing cameras I did not see him enter or leave the bathroom to wash himself. When he returned to the bedroom it was not to kiss or care for Katya.

He sat down on the bed still wrapped in a towel and slipped his dirty underwear back on under the towel while wearing it. He was careful to not expose his genitalia to the cameras. He lay in the bed and played with his phone. Katya left the bedroom presumably to wash herself before sleep.

Ruslan has proven himself to be fully aware that the cameras are watching him. He has consistently and intentionally pulled the covers over both of them to hide his body before, during and after sex. His act today of putting on a towel to intentionally hide his genitals shows a blatant disregard for the spirit and intention of the RLC site. He casually disrespects the viewers and the company he works for.

RLC does not pay him to hide his body parts from the camera. They pay him to act naturally, as he would as if no cameras were in the apartment. We pay RLC for the same behavior from their "couples".  We do not pay a monthly fee to watch people intentionally hide from the cameras.  In my opinion he needs to move on and be replaced by another couple or another male in that apartment with Katya.

Dalien

I have to dispute the statement that I highlighted.

RLC does not pay them to act as if the cameras do not exist.  RLC simply pays them to live their life.  The tenants have complete control over how they do that.

I don't like the idea of a petition, because it would be an interference of the life of the coupes and this is something we don't want either.

I guess you just need to skip the couples you don't like. I personally never watch 3 of the couples on RLC, and I really watch regularly only 3 of the total.

yo estoy en desacuerdo me parece que mostrarse impunemente no beneficia en nada quizas si los primeros dias pero despues pierde el encanto , ¿ a quien le pone cachondo isabel desnuda ? a nadie estamos hartos de verla no tiene ningun misterio todo se ha visto ya , mejor dejar lugar a la imaginacion , el voyeurismo es parte de esa filosofia .

rlc is this couple not throw as well as sofia also not

have the flats will have it so busy as rlc

The couple are this shit wahr.aber is I've learned how to save water

katya and sofia are also women who do not use the endearment and have determined in their life not have a cock in the mouth had stroke or times associated with petting.

if I would be a woman I would also like to blow the stinking cock by ruslan nich also the look of ruslan and romantic associations speaks

Guest Doct19

Like you, I put myself much question about this couple I observed them several hours.

In the beginning I believed that it was a false couple, for some time I do not dare even more to click on their apartment.

I put myself a question which obstructs me much

By observing their gestural, I am to manage to say and if these people are handicapped people (engine and mental)

Please to observe the good, Katya has a problem of spatiality, it appears numb in these gestures very slow…

Ruslan observe it in the bed it never sleeps it supervises the movement of katya.

Look at its face well.

I think that these 2 people are autists.

In this case it is a shame for RLC to benefit from the traffic of the Russian Mafia and to put in senna handicapped people!!!

Please observe these people well look at finishing them their activity of motricity (wood bits which they are sticking)

I hope that I am mistaken!!!

I believe that Manelet once posted a copy of an "help-wanted" advertisement for RLC that was looking for couples in Spain. The rent was part of the employment deal. In Barcelona, with the current economy, it would be an enticing offer for young exhibitionists.

If you don't like a couple, just don't click. I am certain that RLC watches the metrics carefully (easily done) for each couple.