Who is the musician?

Are they really musicians or it's the roll they are playing? I mean, they have many instruments but it doesn't seem they can play any of them decently. I play guitar myself so I can tell when someone has a certain level. They dont even practice for more than 5 minutes, so it's strange that some people are saying that they are musicians. It seems thar Diana at least has more knowledge about how to play the piano (only with one hand), but nothing that anyone could do with a bit of practice. It's only my opinion.

A) They are believed to be students.

B) I just saw Efim lovingly polish his bass. I doubt he would bother if it was just an RLC prop.

C) I had a girlfriend who owned one. These are expensive instruments. She played for a big city philharmonic orchestra. I never heard her practice, ever. (Of course, when I was around, she enjoyed performing with my skin flute, instead!  ;D )

Guest Sowhat

B) I just saw Efim lovingly polish his bass.

That sounds dirty.

It look s a 4/4 bass, that's awesome !

A) They are believed to be students.

B) I just saw Efim lovingly polish his bass. I doubt he would bother if it was just an RLC prop.

C) I had a girlfriend who owned one. These are expensive instruments. She played for a big city philharmonic orchestra. I never heard her practice, ever. (Of course, when I was around, she enjoyed performing with my skin flute, instead!  ;D )

en tout cas il joue d'un autre instrument tous les jours !!!!

;) :-*

The nice thing about Anglo-Saxon tribes, is that they did not use double entendres or euphemisms. They spoke honestly. If you wanted to feed your friends "pig" tonight, you would serve a dead cooked pig. Or your bitch wife.

The nice thing about Anglo-Saxons is that they kept the concept alive after the French-speaking Normans conquered them, and after that they kicked the French language out, but kept some of the more useful terms that would be more acceptable at the dinner table. "This is beef, it is not cow," or "This is edible," or this is a fucking fork, use it!

They also adopted  wine and romance...ahhh.... and extremely subtle humor.

History is amazing.

And none of you non-English will understand a word I just said... C'est la vie.

:'( :-* :P ;)