B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

7 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Correction. She did not have the lovense in when she came home, it was the new toy.

Her bigger toy I think is a Lelo actually.

WWW.LELO.COM

SORAYA WAVE™ is the most beautiful rabbit vibrator with come hither motion for ultimate blended orgasms.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Her bigger toy I think is a Lelo actually.

WWW.LELO.COM

SORAYA WAVE™ is the most beautiful rabbit vibrator with come hither motion for ultimate blended orgasms.

You are right for the big toy. But she also has a lovense hush. She used it in the bath for example. 

WWW.LOVENSE.COM

Our Sex Toys work with WiFi, internet, and Bluetooth via an app. Is it right for your bedroom? Find out!

All I want to say once again is just to PRAISE Marlene being the most genuine , authentic , real and unpredictable pure GOV term newcomer we have seen for a very very very long time and I hope she stays indefinitely , I really can’t think at the moment how anyone could be bored from her as she clearly satisfies all type of people who want to see different things .. Plus , her passion to speak in English is an additional extra for the viewers .

Angel Marlene for a great summer in Barcelona it is then 😎😎😈😈😈

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

You are right for the big toy. But she also has a lovense hush. She used it in the bath for example. 

WWW.LOVENSE.COM

Our Sex Toys work with WiFi, internet, and Bluetooth via an app. Is it right for your bedroom? Find out!

I saw that one. When you posted that she came home and removed a Lovense I thought it was this one, not the new.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All I want to say once again is just to PRAISE Marlene being the most genuine , authentic , real and unpredictable pure GOV term newcomer we have seen for a very very very long time and I hope she stays indefinitely , I really can’t think at the moment how anyone could be bored from her as she clearly satisfies all type of people who want to see different things .. Plus , her passion to speak in English is an additional extra for the viewers .

Angel Marlene for a great summer in Barcelona it is then 😎😎😈😈😈

Just imagine if she had the master bedroom in the Villa all for herself. 😋