Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

50 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I would say this. A woman can experience orgasm from inside, but it is much easier to experience it from the labia. That is why I prefer cunnilingus to get my lady off. It is easy to do if done right and you can make it happen multiple times with just a little effort.
If we are to believe this is a real orgasm, she needs to use this method. Yet, I agree, it would be nice to see the big dildos from days of old again. Perhaps Paul will bring them with him.

One has to have the knack for it. They either have it or they don't. 

If ones face looks like a Glazed Donut, you've succeeded.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One has to have the knack for it. They either have it or they don't. 

If ones face looks like a Glazed Donut, you've succeeded.   :biggrin:

Jesus. Did they interview you for this mod job? I'm starting to think crackheads were turning it down.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Jesus. Did they interview you for this mod job? I'm starting to think crackheads were turning it down.

LOL.  I'm almost 63.  I have been around the block a lot more than once in my lifetime.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL.  I'm almost 63.  I have been around the block a lot more than once in my lifetime.  :biggrin:

I'm right up your ass at 60 but I am willing to bet we are a bit on the young side SC

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm right up your ass at 60 but I am willing to bet we are a bit on the young side SC

I wish I was heading the young side of it but as each day passes more wrinkles begin appearinfg.  Even my folliage now changes with the seasons.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I wish I was heading the young side of it but as each day passes more wrinkles begin appearinfg.  Even my folliage now changes with the seasons.  :biggrin:

If you were close by I would get you up off your ass and breathe life back into it. Maybe breathe some life back into mine too.💪

• Haha 1