B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

I read some posts about Tweety either leaving or going on vacation again. 

It is clearer to me now why Holly & Tweety lost the penthouse. As I posted in the past, the only way for Holly to keep the penthouse is to share it with Tweety. Probably Tweety informed RLC that she is going on vacation and RLC said not again and they moved Holly & Tweety to separate rooms.

I don't think that Luna deserves the penthouse because she is not one of the long time participants in Barcelona. 

It will be interesting to watch how Luna will communicate with the B4 girls and the girls in the other apartments (Russians/Ukrainians) when they have parties.  She communicated today with Holly & Tweety in English. 

I don’t have this much time to post analytically as previously but …

-My good friend @nagachilli2 welcome back full throttle to RLC ( ups , sorry I meant LUNA WELCOME BACK 😆😆😛🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩😇😇

- Luna , despite what many people believe , she made one of the biggest impacts the short period she appeared on cameras with Zac , her sessions with him and his weird cum at the end have been remarkable.

- Everybody inexplicably   seems to forget that FINALLY we get a ( permanent for me , Radislava substitute as she studies / lives in Barcelona ) native English speaker , something that I believe has been the complain of almost 90% of the forum members .Finally Holly and Tweety will manage to accelerate their English courses by practicing  the language everyday ..But hey , how amazingly we are treated as subscribers ? We finally going to be able and understand dialogues , we will get to know private things and details about the girls , finally there won’t be any need for translators as slowly so many things will be revealed .Basically and in my humble opinion, this is one of the most MASTERMIND moves by RLC since the insertion of Martina in the Russian apartments world .

-Luna does it all , I believed back in the time that she was “ asked “ by Zac to be on cameras for easy money , but it seems that the facts “ destroy “ my theory , the girl either got an invitation from RLC to join or she asked if there was any chance and here she is again . I personally expect an incredible transformation in the villa , finally we will be seeing locals , finally we might get to see fellow students of hers , who would reject thoughts of  sunbathing in a luxury villa , meet other hot girls , enjoy weekends at the garden and BBQs? This is perhaps the best thing that RLC has done as I said since Martina’s involvement .

- It is clear that it has all been planned of removing the 4 girls and the 1+1 so as to get finally and after lots of demanding Tweety and Holly by themselves , RLC making an epic and another MASTERMIND surprise with the return of Sam and the endless speculations that will create and of course bringing back online the remaining apartment in Prague .

-Unless the 3 divas won’t push Luna to get isolated , the 2 ( Holly and Tweety ) get instantly a girl that for me will want to party , go out , have fun , come on , she’s a student , she already met locals , she knows places , if all 3 go out , this can become extremely interesting as we are going to get a more social villa slowly once again . 

Conclusion , Luna being back is a historical decision by RLC , I strongly believe that she has been very much instructed for her role and it isn’t just “ we give you the free pass and the best room in the RLC villa and we are waiting from you results “ , it is an RLC investment as it was the 4 girls and it didn’t work , as it was other decisions during Covid and was difficult to continue , in my humble opinion , Luna is the ultimate “ ALL IN “ unpredictable move and personally , I am not only excited , I am actually expecting the villa to become the place I am always thinking of , that is a place for people to visit , enjoy a day at the pool , sunbathing at the garden , BBQs  , drinks , fun , music and whatever more occurs . 

RLC , WELL DONE , waiting with  high expectations this ultimate betting RLC investment ..Since my good friend @nagachilli2always wanted this girl back , here it is , let’s get ready to enjoy everything 🙂🙂🙂😊😊

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

as always it's very difficult to understand what RLC is doing, she brought in a new cock for Masha, despite already having one and she brought Luna back, who didn't shine in the last residency, I'll join the chorus, saying that I also hope she doesn't bring back her horrible boyfriend along with her court of losers

• Upvote 1