Back on line

ahhhhhh je vois que le calme est revenu sur CC ça s’apaise ! bon  revenons a de bon sentiments cordiaux entre nous tous ! y  a pas de raisons pour s'enflammer parce qu'RLC fais des tours de passe passe avec leur camera !

y a d'autres choses beaucoup plus grave dans le vie de se monde malade !

gros bisous les petits loups soyons zen et décontracter en toute sérénité !

;) :-*  Océane

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont understand the shitstorm about privat pics,phonenumber and so on. If thoose two are so naive that they don't think that pervs all over the world are gonna try to find out who they really are Then they shouldn't be on rlc at all. In that moment they signed the contract they lost all there rights to personal integrity. Fame has it's price. thats a fact every fucker in the filmindustry can tell you. My 5 cents.

Might as well be.

But each one of us tries to keep his home (more or less) clean.

If we care about RLC & CC, then there goes the shitstorm. 

I don't know what is but that girl in the yellow sweatshirt comes off as major cunt.

I agree. Perhaps it's the fact I haven't seen her smile/laugh or show any signs of emotions since she showed up.

Nice clevage, though!

Whelp, so now everything is wonderful, and it's a great party, and then Diana gets very upset. Efim and the girls try to console her.

I don't know what causes this moodiness in beautiful young women like Diana and Leora. Even at my age, I'll never figure them out.

Now they are singing with their friends, and everybody is back to normal.

At least they are interesting. I'm glad they're back.  :)

There is a price to pay to bang hot chix because you have to put up with their BS drama. That's just life.

I say fuck relationships in general, especially with girls like that. Pussy is great and all that but dealing with a girls nonsense isn't worth it imo.