I think RLC hit the nail on the head.

thinga69

If these new arrivals RLC has a bright future ahead.

- Dana and Zara: Two young girls full of possibilities. They don't have the old vices that their senior colleagues have and are finding themselves how to work around the project.

- Venera and Lion: Beautiful couple. In their first day they are comfortable in front of the cameras and seem to be in a healthy relationship.  

- Sam: I don't know him but by my fellow's comments and knowing a little bit of Masha this "couple" will be very interesting to follow.

- Luna: She left the project really fast and I remembered that I felt bad for that. She and Zack were a little weird. Now that she seems to be single it will be interesting to learn more about her. The most exciting part is that she only speaks English and Spanish, this will put a little spice in the whole situation that she will be involved in. 

Of course that RLC still has much to improve casting wise.

- Cleo we don't know if is leaving but I think her days are numbered.

- The Sisters must have their own room. It would be better if they had their own apartment but I think that this will be almost impossible.

- Karol will soon leave but in her place will stay Marlene.

-Kristy and Alana: I don't know if they plan to stay but I don't know if B2 is the perfect place for them or even if they should stay in the same room.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 1:33 AM, thinga69 said:

If these new arrivals RLC has a bright future ahead.

- Dana and Zara: Two young girls full of possibilities. They don't have the old vices that their senior colleagues have and are finding themselves how to work around the project.

- Venera and Lion: Beautiful couple. In their first day they are comfortable in front of the cameras and seem to be in a healthy relationship.  

- Sam: I don't know him but by my fellow's comments and knowing a little bit of Masha this "couple" will be very interesting to follow.

- Luna: She left the project really fast and I remembered that I felt bad for that. She and Zack were a little weird. Now that she seems to be single it will be interesting to learn more about her. The most exciting part is that she only speaks English and Spanish, this will put a little spice in the whole situation that she will be involved in. 

After 3 days we saw good ideas for the future, unfortunately we still saw little of Luna but she still plenty of time to recover.

- Venera and Lion confirmed to be a good couple after last night and Venera could still give surprises.

- Sam is the perfect partner for Masha, they have more or less the same hobbies and ideas and they both don't mind fucking different people. I would almost say that we are back in the days of Masha and Sasha in terms of complicity.

- Dana and Zara are proving their worth there in B4 and time is on their side to improve.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with Dana, who looks like an Anorexic is that she has the face of a 35 year old and a body of a 12 year old.  Both she and Zara do pretty much the same thing.  Do stand ups in the shower, with an occasional semi hidden job on their bed.  

all you have to do is tell that ddhm character what you want the people in all the apartments to do and he will make it happen.  i've never seen anyone like that guy lol.  how unnatural is it for people on a forum to post what they want these rlc people to do knowing that they read the forum?  it flat boggles my mind some of the things i've read on this forum concerning the actors for rlc.