Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B#7

• 4 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 5:05 PM, letsdothis said:

I like to edit photos and videos and the cams at RLC and VHTV leave a lot to be desired with several aspects of what is considered to be good photography. When I saw the photo Mark posted of the girl in the bathtub (I don't even know her name), I thought she looked rather dull and muddy and drab in the color department, among other things.

So, I started editing and this is the result. I gave the final photo to Mark to post, but he told me I should post it. It's bigger than it looks on mab.

Nice relaxing bath.

(Content No Longer Available)

Nice edit, it looks almost like a professional artistic pose

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2022 at 5:05 PM, letsdothis said:

I like to edit photos and videos and the cams at RLC and VHTV leave a lot to be desired with several aspects of what is considered to be good photography. When I saw the photo Mark posted of the girl in the bathtub (I don't even know her name), I thought she looked rather dull and muddy and drab in the color department, among other things.

So, I started editing and this is the result. I gave the final photo to Mark to post, but he told me I should post it. It's bigger than it looks on mab.

Nice relaxing bath.

(Content No Longer Available)

• Cheers, mate. But my name isn't Mark.....It's Jack. :biggrin:
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, letsdothis said:

:biggrin: Sorry, mate, I meant to say Bear. I didn't know your real name. I fixed it in my original post. Thanks for pointing it out.

11 hours ago, bigbear said:

No problem...what's in a name.:biggrin:

One would think that members know the 'Thread' rules

This Thread is for Videos Only

- Commenting is not allowed in this Topic. The Uploader may leave a detailed description on their Videos if they wish to do so. Any other Comments or Quotes made other than from the Uploader will be Removed without notice. If you wish to show your Reaction and give Thanks to the Uploader use the provided button attached on the posted content.

- Any other types of commenting must be placed in the Topic for Comments provided by using the Multi-Quote Task (+) in the bottom left and the quote placed in the provided topic.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

One would think that members know the 'Thread' rules

This Thread is for Videos Only

- Commenting is not allowed in this Topic. The Uploader may leave a detailed description on their Videos if they wish to do so. Any other Comments or Quotes made other than from the Uploader will be Removed without notice. If you wish to show your Reaction and give Thanks to the Uploader use the provided button attached on the posted content.

- Any other types of commenting must be placed in the Topic for Comments provided by using the Multi-Quote Task (+) in the bottom left and the quote placed in the provided topic.

One sometimes tends to forget.....old bean.:biggrin: