Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

45 minutes ago, yelt said:

Has anyone heard Alberto and Martina or maybe just Alberto is going on a trip for a couple days? 

Possibly only your usual sources...

For the rest, Alberto starts his new job tomorrow, and Martina will go on a vacation trip next month.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

EMNV ..... are you saying Martina is going on a vacation trip ..... without Alberto? Is that the original planning, vacation alone? Or, is Alberto's new job preventing him from going on vacation with Martina. 

I know damn well if I planned a vacation getaway .... and did not include the wife .... well, lets just say, I don't think it would turn out OK for me. ☠️

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

EMNV ..... are you saying Martina is going on a vacation trip ..... without Alberto? Is that the original planning, vacation alone? Or, is Alberto's new job preventing him from going on vacation with Martina. 

I know damn well if I planned a vacation getaway .... and did not include the wife .... well, lets just say, I don't think it would turn out OK for me. ☠️

Well, this has been her routine every summer since she's been at RLC. She went alone to Russia, with Marta to Iceland, with Elena to Porto,...

Alberto is not an easy person to convince to go on a trip. But if Martina knew your wife and she is a good traveler, she might probably invite her too 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Possibly only your usual sources...

For the rest, Alberto starts his new job tomorrow, and Martina will go on a vacation trip next month.

Ahh..yes, I believe there was conversation about a new job for Alberto which all that followed presumed and has been in previous posts.  How kind of you to provide the extra details if not only too criticize as well. And thank you for sharing with everyone that would care to know, Martina has been planning a summer trip for a while now. 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, yelt said:

Ahh..yes, I believe there was conversation about a new job for Alberto which all that followed presumed and has been in previous posts.  How kind of you to provide the extra details if not only too criticize as well. And thank you for sharing with everyone that would care to know, Martina has been planning a summer trip for a while now. 

We are very lucky that one of the translators has provided us with some great information. Yelt and I thank you very much!!

• Upvote 2

A little summary:
* Yes Alberto and Martina are looking at pictures of women on a website for a 3 some or a new bi experience for Martina, Alberto likes to contribute for his tastes
* In the last few days, Martina walks around completely naked and takes suggestive poses and caresses herself in front of Alberto but Alberto is very slow to act and even not at all. It's not hard to imagine that any man could resist so much stimulation for days in a row LOL! Martina asks and asks for more and she gets nothing. Still no wonder she looks away and finds...
* I find it very frustrating, Alberto doesn't know what he has in his hands, I hope that one day he will be alone or be with a woman who would not be as sexually expressive as Martina, Alberto you frustrate me a lot!
* The funny thing is that the other day, Martina is completely naked on the couch and Alberto comes to give her some yogurt and Martina poses with her mouth open as if she has just done a blow job and lets a bit of it run over the edge of her lips and swallows it slowly with a smile...Alberto doesn't get the message and does nothing! Martina has the libido ready to explode and nothing...
* The big meeting with Nelly: a big firecracker that went off like a small match; with the positions of the cams, completely useless, the participants are all in blind spots, impossible to follow anything.
* And the cherry on the cake, to see Bogdan doing naked pushups on the balcony with the law of gravity that his little jewel does not touch the ground! RLC should do as in the news when it announces that scenes may not be suitable for some people, I felt sick LOL

P.S. Vacation trip: that why Martina is so happy in the last few days, she feel so free and when this happen, her libido is at 200 % 24/7. Imagine a vacation with Martina, a dream for any man or women with her to enjoy every days at full. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto, good luck and all the best for the first working day after such a long time. 👏🤞

Well said.

Does anyone know what his job is? With such an early start it could be he has a long commute or bearing in mind his cooking skills, (well compared to mine anyway) he could be working in a kitchen? holiday season in full swing, hotels filling up, hopefully it is not just a seasonal job.

47 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Well said.

Does anyone know what his job is? With such an early start it could be he has a long commute or bearing in mind his cooking skills, (well compared to mine anyway) he could be working in a kitchen? holiday season in full swing, hotels filling up, hopefully it is not just a seasonal job.

Gardener

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1