Their Music

Guest Moose

OK, Squirrel will now shut the fuck up. Going to find some pecans. Maybe be back in a few weeks unless Leora adopts me...maybe not & maybe not on both accounts...have a blast, kids...

OK grizzely dude. C'ya if you cum back. U talk this shit but we know your here for the titsandass.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Efim played for a moment just what I call music. I hope he would one day present something from the one of the most legendary PUNK band, namely Sex Pistols (e.g. God Save the Queen or Anarchy in the UK).

Efim played for a moment just what I call music. I hope he would one day present something from the one of the most legendary PUNK band, namely Sex Pistols (e.g. God Save the Queen or Anarchy in the UK).

Tu es plein d'optimisme le concernant, mais s'il pouvait ne pas chanter (brailler), ça nous ferait es vacances...

You're full of optimism concerning himself but if he could avoid singing (bawl), our ears would be better  :)

Yes, Virginia, this was a photobucket find, but hey, Efim likes to spank, he likes music, and perhaps this could entice him into learning percussion instruments.

=recentUploads&filters[media_type]=video&sort=1&o=1025]http://media.photobucket.com/user/8411532/media/10490545_578004675654553_2049957416_n_zps7e04d436.mp4.html?filters[recentUploads]=recentUploads&filters[media_type]=video&sort=1&o=1025  8)