Beatles eat your hearts out

Guest norafan77

Guest norafan77

Everyone's favourite new musician couple are rendering an acoustic version of The Beatles  " Come Together "

Nora and Kiko ( the old king and queen of RLC ) are dead !Long live the new King and Queen....Diana and Efim......totally entertaining.

I will NEVER EVER forget Nora. Her body was as near perfection as it was possible to get. Her legs were soooo long and led to the perfect ass.

I am loving Diana and Leora who both have lovely figures but no one can replace my Nora!!!!

Gotta agree though that Diana is far more entertaining. Leora is lovely of course but Jesus she wont leave her fucking hair alone for more than 10 seconds!!!!

Katya has the potential to be the most gorgeous create in RLC but just doesn't make any effort to look good. Why oh why!

Alma PLEASE stop eating. Bless you but you must be nearly twice the size you were when you entered RLC. Oh and throw that bloke of yours out of the house. Maybe you could have one last huge meal before starting a new life - just eat Stefan!!!

Katya has the potential to be the most gorgeous create in RLC but just doesn't make any effort to look good. Why oh why!

Probably because she realizes that it would be a wasted effort since Ruslan won't notice it anyway.

I will NEVER EVER forget Nora. Her body was as near perfection as it was possible to get. Her legs were soooo long and led to the perfect ass.

I am loving Diana and Leora who both have lovely figures but no one can replace my Nora!!!!

Gotta agree though that Diana is far more entertaining. Leora is lovely of course but Jesus she wont leave her fucking hair alone for more than 10 seconds!!!!

Alma PLEASE stop eating. Bless you but you must be nearly twice the size you were when you entered RLC. Oh and throw that bloke of yours out of the house. Maybe you could have one last huge meal before starting a new life - just eat Stefan!!!

she could eat Stefan but would die of food poisoning...then eat poop to get the taste of stefan out of her mouth.