B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

an old tired story....but A guy (Thor) shows up amongst the women and their cover ups begin, (Marlene covers those beautiful hangers and panties and ass )  

I don't want to rag on about this but I just don't care to see these dudes living in B4 so much and killing the the Sappho girly,natural, comfortable nudity girls  girlfriend's have on their own..

sure come over for parties,  dinners, try to fuck them all ... but every moment of the day they show up ... invite them over to B7  ( but here is the truth ....these girls are NOT interested in these hang abouts enough to go socialize at their place ...  

nothing we can do but I do not care for the vibe and mood  kill of the girls with these creepy pricks around ... as much of a creepy prick as I am, I would not exhaust these young girls hanging around too much...

they NEED girly , bonding time , if we ever want to enjoy girly, lesbee friends shows ...

these guys are, as someone pointed out, are too selfish and somewhat delusional thinking they are cool or wanted around so much  ( unless they are reading DD;s posts of praise ) 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

an old tired story....but A guy (Thor) shows up amongst the women and their cover ups begin, (Marlene covers those beautiful hangers and panties and ass )  

I don't want to rag on about this but I just don't care to see these dudes living in B4 so much and killing the the Sappho girly,natural, comfortable nudity girls  girlfriend's have on their own..

sure come over for parties,  dinners, try to fuck them all ... but every moment of the day they show up ... invite them over to B7  ( but here is the truth ....these girls are NOT interested in these hang abouts enough to go socialize at their place ...  

nothing we can do but I do not care for the vibe and mood  kill of the girls with these creepy pricks around ... as much of a creepy prick as I am, I would not exhaust these young girls hanging around too much...

they NEED girly , bonding time , if we ever want to enjoy girly, lesbee friends shows ...

these guys are, as someone pointed out, are too selfish and somewhat delusional thinking they are cool or wanted around so much  ( unless they are reading DD;s posts of praise ) 

Still .. the question is very simple … how different  things were and what did the girls do more before the “ whatever characterization “ guys appeared ? Don’t you think that the girls are feeling nice with them around and they enjoy their presence  ? Or are they too 🤐🤐🤐 to show or express their frustration with the guys being around ? Because then we talk about girls who have no personality at all in order to open their mouth and speak of what they want .. at the end of the day , look at Amira , she doesn’t give a fuck of who’s around .. 

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Having the "muscle" constantly around is probably one of the reasons why Radislava left.  She never would have allowed The Boyz close to her.  Hopefully if/when she comes back, they'll put her back in the Girls Resident Only apartment.  And she'll have cleaned up her substance issue, as it was starting to be a problem before she left last month.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Having the "muscle" constantly around is probably one of the reasons why Radislava left.  She never would have allowed The Boyz close to her.  Hopefully if/when she comes back, they'll put her back in the Girls Resident Only apartment.  And she'll have cleaned up her substance issue, as it was starting to be a problem before she left last month.

It was said that Radislava and the other 4 girls were not given a choice in the matter, and she requested a different apartment months ago and RLC did nothing about it. In my opinion it would have only taken RLC to make two phone calls, the first call to a girl in another apartment to tell her she was moving to the villa and the second call to Radislava to tell her she was moving to that apartment, But apparently that was to difficult for RLC to do that. I personally don't think she will be back because the way she was treated at the villa and I think she has other  Modelling opportunities available to her to earn a living.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2