B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

RLC called out the Russian reserves for tonight's party at B-6.  Allowed Eva and Kylie to be naked in the shower without having to involve Rus or Mat., 

There is a thread in the Kylie Rus in Prague sub-forum about Kylie fucking Rus with a strap-on.  Would Kylie object to Rus being fucked by a guy?  If not, Kylie and Eva and Rus and Mat would certainly be a spectacle.

58 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC called out the Russian reserves for tonight's party at B-6.  Allowed Eva and Kylie to be naked in the shower without having to involve Rus or Mat., 

There is a thread in the Kylie Rus in Prague sub-forum about Kylie fucking Rus with a strap-on.  Would Kylie object to Rus being fucked by a guy?  If not, Kylie and Eva and Rus and Mat would certainly be a spectacle.

They did recently. Don't remember when but Kylie penetrated Rus with a black dildo. It was mentioned in one of their topics.

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They did recently. Don't remember when but Kylie penetrated Rus with a black dildo. It was mentioned in one of their topics.

Kylie an Rus love to probe and be probed in all orifice's. I could see Eva with a strap-on with Rus, but hopefully not a Mat/Rus display.  That would just be another step down for RLC.

21 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Kylie an Rus love to probe and be probed in all orifice's. I could see Eva with a strap-on with Rus, but hopefully not a Mat/Rus display.  That would just be another step down for RLC.

I don't think Mat could do Russ, but most definitely Russ would hammer Mat

• Haha 1