The cat,

i think alinas cat is the best pet and coolest cat

I believe Alina's cat took lessons from The Master, Meerkat.

I have seen Alina's cat stand bipedal once or twice; cats do not accomplish such feats without studying The Force, and Meerkat (Lora's cat) was the Jedi Knight of cats. Meerkat could teach human babies how to stand up. And Meerkat could teach them how to demand a beer.

Damn, we miss him...  :'(

i think alinas cat is the best pet and coolest cat

I believe Alina's cat took lessons from The Master, Meerkat.

I have seen Alina's cat stand bipedal once or twice; cats do not accomplish such feats without studying The Force, and Meerkat (Lora's cat) was the Jedi Knight of cats. Meerkat could teach human babies how to stand up. And Meerkat could teach them how to demand a beer.

Damn, we miss him...  :'(

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Here's one from the past.  I had one I posted a while back with the cat sitting in a chair at the table with its front paws on the table but that was likely from the days before the paid memberships started.

Guest Kriss0007

Guys, any idea where is Anton and that other guy? It's second day I see Alina home alone.

Guys, any idea where is Anton and that other guy? It's second day I see Alina home alone.

She has another girl there with her  they were both sitting in the kitchen in their underwear.

The guest girl just went in the for a shower.