Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. You'll find she'll have a pretty good fan base here...

Well the people at RLC have a lousy eye for beauty.

24 minutes ago, Daleys said:

How can we get the newsletters. I remember there was something we had to do to receive them.

I didn't get any for a long time and then recently just starting getting them.. I didn't do anything.

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't see anything wrong with her.  I'm hoping she has hair down thar'.    :biggrin:

Maybe I'm spoiled after a lifetime of photographing beautiful women.

42 minutes ago, Daleys said:

How can we get the newsletters. I remember there was something we had to do to receive them.

If you have a RLC account you can go to the sign up page and place the checkmark in the box to receive newsletters.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you have a RLC account you can go to the sign up page and place the checkmark in the box to receive newsletters.

But isn't that for taking another subscription out.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

But isn't that for taking another subscription out.

I think one can just put in an e-Mail and password without making an actual account for access.  I used to receive them at one time and I have never had a RLC account.

51 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's easier for us to decide for ourselves, as there is only one girl present at the moment, so that's Val 😁
we will see if afterwards we are wrong or not

The current girl has a tattoo on her thigh with the name Julia and a heart.  So from that I deduce that she is Val, and that her currently absent girlfriend is Jul.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think one can just put in an e-Mail and password without making an actual account for access.  I used to receive them at one time and I have never had a RLC account.

When i went there it was ticked so i don't know why i'm not receiving it.

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

The current girl has a tattoo on her thigh with the name Julia and a heart.  So from that I deduce that she is Val, and that her currently absent girlfriend is Jul.

i saw it too 😉