Val & Jul (2022) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

The current girl has a tattoo on her thigh with the name Julia and a heart.  So from that I deduce that she is Val, and that her currently absent girlfriend is Jul.

If you go to the the very 1st page of this topic, there is a Newsletter posted that has an image of who the tenants are.  Looks like a man & woman, unless he's Trans and defines as Female.  

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If you go to the the very 1st page of this topic, there is a Newsletter posted that has an image of who the tenants are.  Looks like a man & woman, unless he's Trans and defines as Female.  

look like a woman with short hair 😁

let's see, we will have the answer soon

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Interesting that you looked at that and saw a man.  I looked at the same picture and saw a butch lesbian.  I guess only time will tell which of us is correct 😀

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

That is definitely a lady. Does look ambisexual tho

38 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Interesting that you looked at that and saw a man.  I looked at the same picture and saw a butch lesbian.  I guess only time will tell which of us is correct 😀

I agree with you that the other person looks like a butch from some features of the face. 

This reminded me of a lesbian couple who was on RLC in Prague long time ago but both of them looked very feminine. They stayed only a month or so. 

Not shy at all and going directly at it … 

In other news , RLC faces financial problems , has hit an all time low and they will soon pull the plug off 😂😅🤣😂🤣😂…anybody saying ? 😝😜😝🤪

• Upvote 1