ALMA Smiling or Laughing

There are very few pictures I have seen where Alma is smiling or laughing .  If anyone has a few of her

really smiling, please post them or if possible attach to a message for Slider_69 .  Thank you in advance.

:) :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

There are very few pictures I have seen where Alma is smiling or laughing .  If anyone has a few of her

really smiling, please post them or if possible attach to a message for Slider_69 .  Thank you in advance.

Thumb back thru the old pic feeds...there are plenty. Lots round the time they got engaged...he covered the bed with rose pedals......

Thumb back thru the old pic feeds...there are plenty. Lots round the time they got engaged...he covered the bed with rose pedals......

How do you recommend I do that ??? 

• Upvote 1

Simple.....join Camcaps and you will have access to all the old and new pics and vids

Simple.....join Camcaps and you will have access to all the old and new pics and vids

I Thought that all the RLC stuff is now copywrited and cannot be obtained or posted without their permission ?????

• Upvote 1