Diana Singing

se escuchan ruidos de obras , maquinas de taladrar , estaran acondicionando nuevo apartamento , quizas los sustitutos de alma y stefan

¿Qué está pasando, mi amigo?  ??? Ruidos de la construcción también ocurrieron en Maya & Leora de apartamentos del año pasado. RLC debe querer firmar contratos de arrendamiento con las zonas en desarrollo.

For a change of Efim piano, adapted to Diana last friday…

She's leaving home : John Lennon Paul Mc Cartney.

friday morning at height o'clock

as the day begins

silently closing the bedroom door

leaving the note that

he hoped would say more

she's leaving home ; bye, bye

sublimate interpretation from Al Jarreau.

What is diana and efim music?

Diana and Efim enjoy, sing, and play primarily American Blues, Rhythm & Blues, Brit & Yankee Rock and Roll and pop, Russian pop, and some Classical. I have not heard them do any Swing or much 1940's music yet. Perhaps that's a historical and cultural thing since they are Russians, and Swing was considered useless to both the Nazi's and Communists at the time. I could be wrong about that, but they don't have enough friends to make the "big band" sound that was necessary in the time before electronic amplification was present. I have not seen brass horns; just some young people who love music.

That's good enough for now, and her voice can certainly master the blues.

Hell, I would have killed to be able to hear Nora sing in any language. Diana's a doll, and they both have talents that they can develop. It is good that RLC hired this couple.

I lost part of her singing, anyone have??? but I could record him playing a bit, she sends very well with all instruments.

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).