B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

18 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yes I was right. A hand job with a condom on.. FAIL!

I thought there was penetration shortly but maybe it was all hand, was bit hard to see at one point with her legg covering. Could also be that she is on her period. Thor is more lucky tonight.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not...

The biggest torture then for her is wanting to have pleasure and resisting it .. Something must be wrong then..No complains by me tonight , it was a nice erotic thing 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I thought there was penetration shortly but maybe it was all hand, was bit hard to see at one point with her legg covering. Could also be that she is on her period. Thor is more lucky tonight.

Thor is the master , Samson is learning ..😁

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine is happy , Holly is happy , the guys are serving whatever purpose or role they were hired by RLC to do , in my archives , the guys have fucked two of the most beautiful and desired women who have ever appeared .. the rest is just commenting , being jealous and whatever .. My respect to Thor and Samson on managing the girls ( don’t care if it is money , bonus , show , anything ) , it’s getting the girls with whatever means necessary …

AND AGAIN … WHO’ S NEXT ? 😎😎😎😎😎😈😈😈😈😈😈

" it’s getting the girls with whatever means necessary …"  I hope you wouldn't think "forced" sex is acceptable.

• Upvote 2