Assessment

FrankZabba

didn't know where exactly to put this so i decided to put it here.  what is about to follow is my assessment of the tenants that i used replay to watch for my one month subscription, i hardly ever watched anything live because i just don't have the time for it.  so here goes nothing and please understand, this is just my thoughts on the people i watched!

leora - leora is a beautiful girl and one that will never change.  you will never see leora with another man, paul is her guy. you will never see leora with another woman where she would actually do any true lesbian scenes.  i didn't watch much of leora simply for the reason that she has been on rlc way to long and she needs to escape herself from rlc and start a new "real life".

martina - once again, i didn't watch her much simply because i think she is highly over rated.  she's a pretty girl but her mind is clouded by feedback.  thank goodness her and alberto's relationship is friends with benefits simply because no self righteous male would put up with her promiscuity and "i'll do what i want attitude".

venera - what's not to love about venera!  she is probably the one and only most real participant on rlc at the current time.  very pretty girl, very composed, and very well kept!

karol - karol understands the wants and needs of her audience and goes out of her way to see that her audience is taken care of.  however, another girl that has been on rlc way too long.  what i don't understand is why there was no playing with any of the girls during this stay, maybe because her boyfriend was to close had something to do with it.

marlene - marlene is a sexual dynamo, totally slutty type of girl.  she has won the hearts of many rlc viewers and she understands the show.  for me personally, i think she has one of the best small girl bodies on rlc.  it will be interesting to read if more of her shag buddies end up in other apartments.

esmi - i had big hopes for esmi but ever since the dancing on the table in a club incident, those hopes have diminished.  strictly an off camera girl!

kristy - i'm was very disappointed with kristy!  kristy is a pretty girl that didn't do a single thing in the month that i subscribed.  i didn't like her involvement with b6 or her involvement with b5 and b6 in b4, i've always thought she had more class than that but apparently not.

alana - alana is cute as a button but way to reserved to be on a site like rlc.  i wish her the best but would not take out another subscription to follow her.

lavika - cares more about finding a stud horse outside the apartment than being in the apartment.  total waste of space in my opinion.

luna - cute girl, like how she goes to the beat of her own drum and doesn't care what the rlc viewers think.  in my personal opinion she is another waste of space.

zara - pretty girl but yet another off camera girl.  her teasing bates got old real quick.

lilith - if lilith was half as hot as she thinks she is, rlc would be on to something.  for me she is unattractive and with too many tattoos.  she feels she has to be in every bodies business.  she wants to be like so much she will take marlene's shag buddy down to her room and have sex with him.  i wonder how many of marlene's culls will end up in her bed.

zabava - zabava from what i understand, had sex with a guy within the first week of her being on rlc and since then has shutdown to any new on camera experiences.  i personally believe that she possibly had read some comments that weren't positive it shut her down completely.  total off camera girl.

karen - karen is a pretty girl with a model type body.  she has such a model type body, that her time is needed elsewhere.  i would have liked to have seen her be more in the concept but i guess a month was too short of a time for that.  not one open bate in the entire month of my subscription and like i said a few days ago, rlc is a voyeur site and at the minimum you would expect to see at least an open bate from the girls participating.  good luck with her modeling career!

di - only because she was something new and i was disappointed.  i feel if she wouldn't have been with those other 2 weirdo's that things might have been different.  i would not tolerate her actions if i were rlc.

well, there it is, enjoy the ones you people like to watch and don't waste time on the others.

I pretty much agree with you.

I just think that Zaba had a bad experience in her first sex on camera and the second one I didn't understand why she asked the guy to leave with her because he was very into it ans he looked too. Maybe she thought that he was real keeper and didn't want their first time to be on cam.

Esmi I really think that she had sex once or twice off cam. I don't remember the numbers exactly but was only a few night that she spend off cam. The dance on the table thing she told today that was her first time doing it. I don't see a reason why she would lie about it since to me she's very genuine. I keep my theory that Esmi will never bring ONS to the cameras, she will bring a guy that she really likes tho or maybe a drunk sex, but I never saw her drinking that much in any party.

hello thinga69 and thanks for the reply,

it's hard to say what zabava is thinking after her first sex on camera.  like i said, i believe she read something in the comments about her and it turned her off to future engagements.  on the other hand, now that she is in the villa with all the peer pressure, anything could happen.

esmi on the other hand will keep her antics off camera, i'm convinced of this.  the strangest thing to me is everybody wanted the girls split up believing that their independence would help them grow in exposure (which is not working to well so far) and technically they are yet to be split up.  they have spent more time together after zabava moved to b4 than when she lived in b1.  rlc, the never ending soap opera!

I think is too early to say  that nothing changed with them. The time that did Zaba spend out of B1, working on a weekend and her vacation from the vacation, already made Esmi more comfortable alone. What made them be together in my view was external influence. First Loraine inviting Esmi to spend some time in the Villa and to participate in the rehearsal of Kristy's performance at the club and now this short party with that guy. Esmi only went there because Marlene and Lilith kinda pressure her because she said she wanted to stay at home. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

hello thinga69 and thanks for the reply,

it's hard to say what zabava is thinking after her first sex on camera.  like i said, i believe she read something in the comments about her and it turned her off to future engagements.  on the other hand, now that she is in the villa with all the peer pressure, anything could happen.

esmi on the other hand will keep her antics off camera, i'm convinced of this.  the strangest thing to me is everybody wanted the girls split up believing that their independence would help them grow in exposure (which is not working to well so far) and technically they are yet to be split up.  they have spent more time together after zabava moved to b4 than when she lived in b1.  rlc, the never ending soap opera!

The war just started in Ukraine a few days after she had sex in front of the cameras, it affected Zabava a lot and it played on her behavior, it has nothing to do with what she was able to do or even read on the forum, which I doubt she does

I think we shouldn't forget that this kind of event has an impact on girls mood, especially those who are Ukrainians because they all have family who have stayed in the country without knowing if they will be able to see them again one day, so yes some are more affected than others in relation to this, everyone experiences this kind of event differently

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3